94

Peyton's Pov
"Peytonnnnnn!" I heard seeing my door bust open.

"Wanna go on a date?!?!" Anna yelled.

It was so sudden when she asked it. I didn't have time to answer when she said immediately after.

"Yes? Great cool! Cmon!" She yelled grabbing my hand.

"A-Anna fuck." I said remembering my leg.

"Shit." She said grabbing me.

She picked my legs up making me being carried bridal style across the entire house.

"Oh- what is happening?" Paxton said.

"We're going on a date!! I'll make sure she makes it home in a few days!!" She yelled as I had only my phone on me.

"Jesus Anna I don't even have my shoes!" I yelled and she placed me in her car going inside.

After she came back she had my backpack and threw it in the back of the car. And got in the drivers seat.

"Where are we going?" I asked and she shook her head no.

"Your not gonna tell me where we're going..." I said and she nodded.

"Why ask all the sudden?" I asked her and she looked at me.

"Cause we're going on a longggg trip." She said and I looked at her.

"And it had to happen right now?" I asked her and she nodded.

"I couldn't wait sorry. My excitement got to me." She said and I nodded laughing.

"Music?" She asked handing me her phone.

Her birthday was in a few days and crap. I forgot her gift!

"Anna we have to go back. I forgot your gift!" I said and she smiled.

"It's okay. I can open it later. This is only for you and me and I told everyone that me and you are having family problems so we are taking a few days off of school." She said kissing my cheek.

"Are you sure we are able to do this?" I said and she nodded.

"This is gonna be sooo fun." She said getting excited like she was a 5 year old getting candy.

"Your cute when your excited." I said and she smiled looking at me.

"Please don't tell me we are going camping?" I asked and she shook her head no.

"No. Well... it's sorta camping." She said.

"But don't worry. We won't be sleeping on the ground. Look in the back." She said and I saw pillows and blankets in the back of the car.

"Anna... how much money did you pay for this trip?" I asked and she stayed quiet.

"Nearly... 500?" She asked and my jaw dropped.

"Anna!" I said and she laughed.

"It's all worth it cause ima be with you." She said and I smiled.

Me and Anna have grown more closer together than ever. Closer than last time and she's been coming over to my house 24/7.

We started to study places know one knew about. And I loved the time I spent with her even though we barley ever actually studied.

I'm really trying harder to keep my fears shoved all the way down the bag because I really don't wanna mess this up.

I know my fears ran into our relationship and I'm determined to push it back. Anna can get out of control yet she tells me I'm the person that keeps her in control.

~~~~~~

"Peyton wake up." I heard being shaken by Anna.

"We're here." She whispered.

She didn't let me get out of the car. She stopped on the way to the gas station while I was asleep and grabbed a shit ton of food and 3 packs of redbull.

"Jesus Anna." I said and she smiled.

"The best for my pretty girl." She said hugging my waist. It turns out the sunset was already in set.

She got the blankets comfy and she made me lay down. She got my back pack and dug in it grabbing our book.

"Can you read it tonight?" She asked handing me the book.

"If you want me to?" I asked and she nodded.

She put a blanket over the car so we would be able to have privacy. Yet a little air flow so we wouldn't get hot. She led her head on my chest as I started.

~~~~~

"Love? Wake up." Anna said as I felt kisses on my neck.

The marks she left on me the day we did it were still there. Paxton told me to cover them up. She kissed the mark she left me until I got up.

"Cmon I have a surprise." She said.

"Ain't I suppose to make you have surprised? Your birthday is soon?" I said and she shook her head no.

"This is my birthday gift form you. Just your time with me is all I need from you." She said and I smiled.

"I am spoiling you when we get home though." I said and she picked me up.

We didn't grab the crutches which was a mistake but yet she didn't mind to carry me most of the time.

I laid my head in her neck while she carried me to a picnic. She set me down on the blanket with the food.

"Chocolate covered strawberries." She said laying her head in my lap.

She started to eat them when she brought me my favorite food. Subway sandwich and all of my toppings were on it.

"Oh my god. I freaking love you." I said grabbing the food.

She smiled while she gave me chocolate strawberries while I gave her a bite of my sandwich.

"Your cute when your excited." She said.

A/n

My parents always use to say I always write what I say. Meaning I have a lot to write because I always detailed it.

I'm glad I have that talent because you guys truly make me feel like my writing is good even though I have hella dyslexic in my writing. I'm glad you like my book and very happy people are enjoying it.

So I'm thankful for you guys and I love you <3

Even if I misspelled my stupid 'your' rrhyliebumatee