72

Anna's POV
"You've changed your room around." I said trying to spark up a conversation to ease the awkward silence.

"Uh yeah. Yeah I moved around in the summer a little. You know gave me something to do." She said and I nodded.

I looked around at the new color of paint she had. It was light great and the bed was moved to the corner. A nightstand and a tv was across. The bathroom was next to the tv so she had a lot more space.

"Are you hungry?" She asked and I shook my head no.

"No? Alright..." she said nervously.

"What s-subject are we doing again?" She asked and I shrugged.

"Whatever subject you wanna do." I said and she froze.

"I... don't care." She mumbled sitting across from me.

She was nervous and I could tell by the way she was playing with her fingers while her hand trembled a little.

"Why don't we start with my best subject?" I asked and she looked up nodding.

~~~~~

After history we got around for math my worst subject beside English. I've realized that Peyton stopped shaking and her fingers weren't being nervous at the point.

"You know what back at that question I kinda am hungry." I said and she looked up.

"Well we don't have much food." She mumbled and I cocked my head.

"Cmon than my treat." I said and she looked at me again.

"If you wanna go get food we can go get food but I'm not gonna let you waste your money on me." She said and I scoffed.

"Do I care about wasting money. Cmon your getting something too." I said and we both walked out.

We got in my car and I asked her where she wanted to go but she just shrugged.

"Pizza?" I asked and she nodded.

We got a large size of sausage pizza and while we were on our way back we had long pause of silent before I spoke up.

"So how are you and Kacy?" I asked her and she looked at me.

"We're okay." I said and furrowed my eyebrows.

"Just okay?" I asked and she shook her head.

"No I didn't mean it like that. We're doing great actually." She said looking out the window.

"Peyton if something is wrong you can tell me." She shook her head again.

"We doing okay Anna it's not anything to worry." She said and I nodded.

"Will you tell me if anything happens?" I asked her and she stayed silent.

"Peyton?" I mumbled.

"I'm not sure." She said and I frowned.

"Peyton I promise you can tell me anything." I said and she nodded.

We arrived back at her home. Getting the pizza as well and going in.

"Do you want me to leave Peyton?" I asked and she shook her head.

"I'm your tutor I won't let my problems get in the way of the tutoring." She said sitting on the bed.

I opened the box or on pizza and offered her a slice but she didn't want any. I frowned and she watched me eat. When she got a call.

"Baby can you hang out tonight?" I heard Kacy ask through the phone.

"No Kace I'm with- Paxton." She said hesitating.

"Oh okay. Tomorrow?" She asked and Peyton smiled.

She ended the phone call before looking at me. She opened the pizza before grabbing a slice and taking a big bite.

"I guess I didn't realize how hungry I was." She said and I smiled.

"Yoooooo!" I heard as Paxton busted in the room.

"So I got a little alcohol for you guys." Paxton said setting the drink down and pouring two shots.

"Drink up." Paxton said sitting down in between us.

"I don't think we should be drinking alcohol right now Paxton." Peyton said.

"Oh Cmon Anna. Show Peyton that your not a pussy." Paxton said waving the drink in front of me.

"Anna- don't." Peyton said and I had to choose.

"Drink or leave." Paxton whispered and without thinking I drank the alcohol making it go down my throat.

"An- fuckkk. Why would you do that Paxton." Peyton yelled.

"Now it's your turn." Paxton said waving the drink in her face.

"No." Peyton said before Paxton raise an eyebrow.

"You owe me for dragging you out of bed in the summer drink it." Paxton said and I was taken back with what Paxton said.

I did harsh damage to Peyton... I didn't mean to.

After that she did... Paxton winked at me before leaving. I looked at Peyton and she seemed to be slurring her words a little.

"How much does alcohol do to you?" I asked.

She looked at me before shrugging.

"I'm sorry this was really not how I was planning the night to go out." She said slurring her words a little.

She wasn't drunk she was on an edge of tipsy. Crazy on how much little alcohol can do to Peyton.

She tried continuing to study but she couldn't focus as much as she use to. I zoned out but came back to focus when I felt a head on my shoulder.

"I'm sorry." She said and I questioned why she was sorry.

"For how I treated you. I treated you like a bad person and you spoiled me. I mean like the best person that was in my life and it went all to waste." She said and I laughed a little.

"You didn't. It's okay." I said but the next thing I new she was straddling my unlike any other.

"It's crazy what alcohol can do to someone." She mumbled.

Before I could respond I felt her lips on mine.

Shit.

A/n

Yeah yeah I hope you guys sleep good at night this time 😒