13

Anna's POV
'Goodmorning Love'

I sent her a snap as soon as I woke up. It took about 20mins to reply but she replied and said 'morning to you'

I wanna get closer to Peyton... I mean like I'm not trying to steal her from Jackson. But I wanna try and get to know her a little better than just my tutor...

'You doing anything today?' I asked her and she responded fast. 'No? Why do you ask?' I thought about what we could do today... together... 'You wanna hang out?' I asked her and she opened it. And then she left me on open for a few minutes before responding back. 'Sure. What are we gonna do?'

'Wanna meet up by the park and we start from there?' I asked her and she responded with 'I'm down' I smiled before getting my sweatshirt and keys.

I drove to the park and sat on a bench near a water fountain. I waited and waited until Peyton showed up.

"I'm sorry... I had to eat breakfast. I brought you a breakfast burrito but you don't have to eat it if you don't wanna it." She said giving me a foiled wrapped burrito.

"Aw thanks." I said as I unwrapped it and started to eat. I was starving so thank you for saving my hunger.

"It's quite cold... wanna go to a coffee shop after you finish?" She said and I shrugged and nodded.

We went to the coffee shop and she paid for me without question and sat down. We talked an interesting conversation that I wish could never end.

"Oh wait there's a skating rink opening soon. Maybe you wanna skate together?" She asked and I smiled at her invite.

"I'm down for that..." I lied I've never skated before and it's going to go horrible for me... but I mean I'll be with her.

So it's not gonna be has bad as the bruises on my butt will be.

"Where you wanna go next?" She asked me and I shrugged.

"You pick." I said and she smiled.

"Uhmm... why don't we go... to the mall." She said and I nodded.

"Who's car?" I asked her and she shrugged.

"Well let's see... do you wanna drive or me?" She asked me.

"I'll drive." I said and she nodded as we left.

~~~~~

We made it to the mall as we just traveled around.

"Hey this is cute." She said looking at a sweatshirt. It was light blue and a red house  with snoopy on top with a yellow bird.

I smiled before hearing something get my attention. I looked over to see Kelly. She smiled and waved at me before I started to put my arm around Peyton's shoulder who looked at me.

"What are you doing?" She asked me and I shrugged.

"A few guys are looking at you... just go back to what your doing." I said trying to not make her feel uncomfortable.

I looked back to see Kelly walking over to me. Oh god...

"Hey baby." I heard bringing at the word.

I turned around as Peyton looked at me.

"Uhm... I'll leave you two..." I heard Peyton.

I quickly grabbed her hand not wanting her to leave she bounced back at me and I made contact with her.

She had confusion in her eyes as I gave her the 'do not leave look' I hope she got it as I looked at Kelly.

"Aren't you dating... Jackson?" Kelly spoke up.

"Uhh.. yeah..." Peyton said.

"I don't think he'd like you to hang out with Anna." She said and I felt almost embarrassed.

"We're just hanging out. It's not like I'm gonna kiss her." She said and that kinda hurt me. But I get it.

"Then I'm gonna kiss her." She said before pulling me away and pulled me down before kissing me.

I pulled out of it to see Peyton looking at a sweatshirt.

"Are you done?" She asked me.

"Uh... y-yeah I'm done. Im sorry I didn't mean for her to just come over and ruin the day... oh god... I ruined this did I?" I said panicking.

"No Anna... you didn't let's just.. go somewhere else." She said and I nodded.

I went with her and looked bruine me to see Kelly rolling her eyes and walking away.

Kelly's Pov
Oh I'm definitely gonna get my way... I picked my phone and called someone.

"Hey... I need some money... you think you can head over to the mall for me." I asked through the phone.

"Uh yeah sure." The person said has I hung up.

Ohh this is gonna be fun...

Anna's POV
Me and Peyton stopped at the food court to pick up some pretzels you know the ones in a cup with cinnamon.

The amount of times I had to rewrite cinnamon is unbelievable... even autocorrect couldn't understand me 😐

I watched as Peyton was talking with the worker as I heard a yell. I looked over and I saw Jackson and Kelly together...

It's not a big deal. It shouldn't be. I mean I'm hanging out with Peyton so everything- oh god...

He kissed her...

"Hey Anna what kind do you want?" Peyton asked me snd I froze.

I started to panic... should I tell Peyton what just happened... no... I can't do that to her. She'll probably think I'm lying.

"Anna!" I heard snapping me out of thoughts.

"Y-yes?" I asked her and she laughed.

Her laugh... she's too adorable and she's happy right now. I can't just wreck that.

"What kind? There's cinnamon and sugar and honey I think." She said and I shrugged.

"Whatever your having." I said looking back over at Kelly and Jackson who was already staring at me.

I saw them kiss again and made me wanna punch the both of them and then turn them into a punching bag so I could do it repeatedly...

"Cmon!" Peyton said happily getting her pretzels.

"Heyy you know what. This place seems fun let's go there." I said guiding her the opposite way.

Oh god. What am I gonna do now...

A/n

Y'all won't believe what happened today...

Nothing did absolutely nothing. It was fucking boring and I think I fell asleep in history... 😐