38

Anna's POV
"Hey Bubs... Paxton asked me to go to the store. You need anything?" I asked her while she was half asleep mumbling.

"I need some tampons or some pads. I don't care..." she mumbled.

"I kinda started my period..." she mumbled falling back asleep.

"It's okay. I'll be back in a little while" I said kissing the top of her head and leaving.

I got in my car and had the list of what Paxton needed. Apparently Peyton's parents are coming back and she wants to make dinner for them.

When they found out that Peyton was in the hospital they're dropped everything and got on a plane. So they would be here instead few hours.

I went to the grocery store and got what I needed there before going to Target.

I went to the tampons I got the regular size and took a few pads as well.

"Anna?" I heard behind me making me jump.

"Oh eva! Hey." I said hugging her.

"What are you doing... in the ladies area. Don't you have a ding dong?" She asked and I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Uhm I getting some for Peyton." I said and she nodded.

"How is she by the way?" She asked and I shrugged.

"You can say she's getting there." I said and she nodded.

"ANNA!!" I heard before being trampled from behind.

I saw Emma as she scrambled to get up. She held her hands out for me to take. She helped me get back up on my feet as she asked me the same question.

"I'm here for Peyton's family." I said and she nodded.

"How is she? I wanna talk to her about our girl talk." She said and I was confused.

"What are you guys talking about?" I asked and she shook her head.

"Silly your not suppose to know about that!" She said and I rolled my eyes.

Soon Sab and Dev came up as everyone was here... in the girls materials section...

They asked how Peyton was and questions about our relationship which I didn't get too deep in.

I told them that Peyton wasn't out yet and she needed a little time to build up the courage to come out. The understood that and kept our secret safe until time comes.

Soon they needed to go and I started to head the candy area. I grabbed some of her favorite candy which was Mike and Ike's berry blast, KitKats, and the chocolate candy crunch.

I've never really experienced someone going through a period unless it's one of the girls so I wanted to take the extra mile.

I grabbed some of her favorite drinks which were redbull and sprite. I grabbed some Doritos and a few other things like a heating pad and some pain meds such like Tylenol or Ibuprofen.

After I got done I picked Canes up and headed back to the house after it was a couple hours.

"PEYTON! IM HOME!" I yelled opening the door.

I set the grocery food putting them in the fridge and pantry. I took the separate bag full of only Peyton's supplies.

I opened her door to see her sleeping soundly. She had her mouth slightly open and I could hear her rhythmic breathing.

I set the supplies down in bed and climbs in behind her kissing her neck. I did mini kisses as she started to stir.

"I got you some stuff." I said and she looked at me rubbing her eyes.

Today was the day we would take her IV out. Her Dad would help with that since he went to med school before deciding it wasn't his thing.

"So since your on your period. I got you a few things." I said taking them out of the bag.

Her eyes widen to see the candy and the drinks with a the snacks.

"You didn't have too. But I'm glad you did." She said taking the redbull and opening it has fast as she could.

I smiled at her excitement brushing the hair out of her face. She open some KitKats occasionally giving me some. She laid her head in my neck putting her hand around my torso.

"Your the best." She mumbled and I smiled kissing her head and wrapping my arms around her.

~~~~

"PEYTON WERE HOME!!" I heard as Peyton sat up quickly.

She started to get up when she sat back down holding her stomach.

"Let me help you." I said unhooking the saline bag.

I held it up high so it would flow down the tube correctly. I helped her up as she stayed attached around my arm. She took slow steps before we made big process into getting in the big room.

"Oh my god sweetheart!" Her mom said hugging her tight.

"I- Mom if you keep hugging me tight im gonna die of strangulation." She said laughing a little.

Her mom pulled back before cupping her cheeks. She kissed her forehead and that made me miss the relationship I use to have with my mom.

"Ahh! You must be Anna!" She said giving me a hug.

"Hi Mrs.Wright." I said in a smile and hugging back.

"Please do Call me Sarah." She said and I smiled. I noticed Peyton hasn't said anything. I looked at her and she was zoning out.

"You okay?" I asked and she nodded.

Peyton's Pov
I couldn't decide wether to tell mom and dad I'm gay now or later. I chose later because I didn't want a big mess and for Anna to see.

"Hey cupcake." I heard seeing dad as I struggled to give him a hug.

"Why don't we sit you down and take this off." He said and I nodded as Anna helped me sit down in a recliner.

Dad had pulled the IV out as he started to dissemble the supply. Anna sat on the floor leaning against my recliner. I sat next to her has I grabbed her hands secretly and held it has her thumb rubbed the back of my hand.

"So Anna! How's your life?" My mom asked and Anna laughed.

"It's going pretty well. Except the part where Peyton got hurt but everything is okay on my side." She said and my mom smiled.

"And how do you know Peyton?" Dad asked her.

"School. We're friends and she's my tutor too." Anna said and he nodded.

Paxton finally showed up. Anna was about to leave when I didn't let her hand go. I looked at her before getting my mom's attention and letting her hand go.

"Mom can Anna stay for dinner? And for the rest of the night?" Peyton asked and her mom thought about it.

"I don't see why not. Sure I trust her." Mom said and I smiled