25

Anna's POV
I looked over at the girls who were watching me and Peyton. They were playing around and acting like me being all "lovey dovey" with Peyton when Eva and Dev fell.

I couldn't help but let out a laugh as I turned back to Peyton who was rapidly shaking.

"Woah... you okay?" I asked her and she nodded.

"Cold." She said as I smiled.

"Need a sweatshirt?" I asked and she shook her head no.

"We're gonna close down early... since it's close to 9 we're gonna close down." She said as I nodded going to get everybody out.

She went into the shack to do the same routine she did to close down the rink last time I was with her. She seems to love this job and it's great that she does.

She came out with a broom and gave one to me as we started.

Eva's POV.
"So what... do we leave her?" Emma asked and I nodded.

"Run before she sees us!" I yelled as we all started to run to my car.

We got in the car and drove to mine house before we did we picked up food.

Peyton's Pov
I tried to get the layer of water on the ice but slipping on the edge I fell straight through the water. I think I hit my head... I blacked out for a minute or two laying in the cold water...I was too cold... too numb to feel anything but the coldness against my skin. My sweatshirt was soaked and so were my pants. The water layered the ice as I skated off.

"Woah... what happened to you?" Anna said in the shack as I looked at her.

She quickly pulled a sweatshirt off of her putting it on me.

"W-We have to wa-wait for the lights... to t-turn off..." I said shivering.

"We have no heater in here. Do you have a blanket? Why did you only wear on layer?" She said searching for anything to warm me.

"No... b-blanket... too rushed th-this morning... fuck." I said wanting to collapse.

Anna had quickly caught me as it was colder in the shack then it is outside for some reason.

"Hey your okay... your gonna be okay. Let's go outside and wait for the lights to turn off and we can go home." She said as her arms wrapped around me.

My hand felt like they had frostbite has I tried to lock the shack up.

"Here." Anna said has I handed her the keys.

I wrapped myself up trying to get my body to stay warm. The wet cold clothes had pressed against my skin and my skin soaked the cold water making me wanna die.

"Cmon." Anna said as her hands wrapped around me.

Her warmth was barely helping me but it was the best I had. I kept my head on her chest as she tightened the hug hoping to keep me warmer.

The lights don't turn out till 10... but I was 9:51 so we only had nine minutes.

"Here..." Anna said taking her sweatshirt off putting it over me where she had 2 layer.

"W-Wait no. What about y-you." I stuttered from how cold I was.

"I'm fine... just stay warm and give me your hands." She said putting them in her pocket.

She wrapped her arms around me again as I was shaking badly.

The lights suddenly turned off as Anna immediately started to walk me.