64

Anna's POV
When he said that almost everyone charged down at him. Even the coach but the person got there first was... Jackson?

He punched the dude before slamming him into the wall. They were teammates... or suppose to at the least.

When he got out of the grip the guy tried to ran away when I stuck my foot out causing him to trip.

He got up before looking at me furiously. When I felt a full blown punch at me causing me to fall.

My head hit the ground and the guy laughed when his foot hit my side making me grunt at the pain.

"Anna." I heard as I must have passed out a little.

I saw her... she looked at me before smiling she pulled me up as I coughed up the blood that was hit on my side.

"Okay don't cough on me that's gross." She said laughing a little.

Peyton was brought a medkit. As I just sat on the bench. I saw Kacy coming over as she looked at me.

"Hey look at me..." Peyton whispered guiding my head towards her.

I smiled at her slight touch in me missing the urge. She moved on though so I'm off her mind. Sometimes I wonder what goes on her head. 3 months ago she was scared I'd hit her. What changed?

"Hey Kacy. Why don't you go change. I'll be by the car." Peyton said as it was only me and Peyton.

We stayed quiet while she handled the blood coming from my busted lip.

"Anna... you kinda need to take your jersey off." She said nervously.

I laughed at her nervousness and did. She examine my side as it was already bruised.

"I'd say it'd take a week to heal maybe just a little more." She said sitting next to me.

"I'm sorry." I said and she looked at me.

"No reason to be sorry Anna. In fact I feel like I should be the one apologizing." She mumbled and I laughed.

"You must think I've moved on but yet your always gonna be in the back of my head until than..." she said and I felt sad yet happy the fact she hadn't moved on.

"I'm sorry. I was a bad person to you. I didn't want to make you feel this way so please... forgive me?" She asked and I nodded.

"I really did love you I promise I did." She mumbled putting her forehead against mine.

"But I think we both need some time." She said and I agreed.

She hugged me and I missed this. I wrapped my arms around her as I smiled missing her warmth. She made sure to be careful with my side.

"Can you walk?" She asked and I nodded smiling at her question.

"Go have fun." I said seeing Kacy waiting by the exit.

Before she left she did the same thing I did to her... kissing my forehead before leaving. I smiled at what just happened but was sad that it ended so fast.

Dazed by the fact my ex still has me on her mind my coach sat next to me not realizing I saw her I jumped when her voice caught me off guard.

"Holy shit." I said and she laughed before making a straight face.

"Language." She said and I rolled my eyes.

My dad new the coach very well. So the coach knew long before I started highschool.

"So Peyton?" She asked and I laughed shaking my head no.

"I- uhm..." I said knowing that relationships threw me off.

"I accepted Kacy as our new recruit." She said and I nodded.

"You two won't have any trouble right?" She said and I nodded.

"And if you guys do I will put you two in a room together and make you do a 100 history problems." She said and I laughed a little.

"BLAINE!" She yelled as I saw my teammate.

"Help her." She said and she nodded.

"Soooo you and Peyton." Jaci said and I rolled my eyes.

"Hey! I'm just saying!" She yelled and she helped me.

Peyton's Pov
"I see you two still have a little chemistry." Kacy said and I sighed before stopping.

"I'd like to make an request." I said and Kacy hummed in response.

"Soccer means everything to Anna... so please. Don't mess this up for the both of you." I mumbled and she looked at me.

"What makes you think that? I think Anna seems cool as a captain." She said and I smiled.

"Can we go to your houseeee. I literally have an essay to do in English and I don't know shit." She said and I nodded.

After today. Me and Anna never spoke a word since only small exchanged smiles yet it was only as if we were strangers all over again. This time with the memories we had in our forsaken brains.

Anna's POV
"I need to talk to you." Jackson said and I questioned.

"Look. We can clearly see that Kacy girl is taking Peyton chance by chance. If we don't get there in time we're fucked with ever having a chance with Peyton." He said and I laughed.

"If she's happy she's happy. If you were a good person you'd be happy for her. Instead of trying to ruin our my relationship with Peyton. Without you me and Peyton could have been going right now." I said frowning and he sighed.

"I'm just saying I want to keep an eye on her." He said and I shrugged and nodded has he sighed a relief.

A/n

Have I updated 6 chapters today? Yes... is it currently morning? Also yes. Will I binge watch the rest of the tv show WAYNE? Also yes. Goodnight 😀