95

Anna's POV
After Peyton finished her sandwich we finished the chocolate strawberries together. I had a whole day planned out for us and I wanted to see if Peyton wanted to do anything else.

"Nope I'm ready to just follow you with what you have." She said has her head fell on mine.

I felt her soft lips on my lips again reminding me I was in her lap. This wasn't any kiss this was one of those special kinds where we didn't make out. It was a slow kiss and I wanted more.

I wanted to be able to wake up in the same bed as her. I don't care if her leg are sore or not I want to be able to roll over and kiss her awake.

I wanna be able to kiss her every morning in the kitchen while she makes our daily coffee with her shirt on but with no pants because she's comfortable around me. With me right behind her massaging her shoulders and just hugging her to never let go. Maybe cooking breakfast for our little ones.

I wanna be able to fall asleep with her right next to my side as she laid in my arms. To feel her arms around me while I lay with her. Giving me soft head scratches while I rub my finger upon her jawline. We could binge watch any show before I found myself having a kid that has a nightmare and runs straight to us and comes sleeps with us.

I wanna be able to give her the entire world she deserves because she's been through so much and I'm attempting to give her that. Give my all into this relationship even if it means I have to give up so many things to her. I'll tell our kids how we met.

I wanna buy a house together. A place where it's just me and her everyday waking up in a king size bed. She goes to work and so do I but yet we have a kiss every morning before we leave. Giving a forehead kiss to our kid(s) before they leave for school.

I wanna be able to kiss her on a special day where it leads the next step to our future. And the next steps leads to have a kid where we can take to the park everyday. I'll be a good parent to the best of my ability so Peyton knows that our kids are with a responsible parent.

I want for Peyton to trust me. I want everything she has and I want to give a promise we stay with each other until the end.

I want this to last forever.

I want her.

~~~~~~~

After the picnic we got up and decided to go through the woods. I had a surprise for her at the end. This was gonna be a great birthday to spend with her. And only her.

The only person I've ever opened up to. The person I'm gonna love the most forever. It's adorable to see her everyday and else up to see me.

I love hanging out with her because she could never get annoying. People always says she is but yet I only see a person who has ever been so quiet open up to me so much.

Her voice is so soothing. That's why I like to hear her read our book to me every night to sleep. Our book... we're gonna have so many books to read. I'm gonna sit there with her as she reads a book to our kids to help them go to sleep.

I held Peyton's waist as we walk through the woods. I've never wanted to do anything this big but I wanted to give Peyton the world she deserves.

I held her hand to keep her up while holding her waist. She got tired and I told her that she could be on my back.

I gave her a piggy back ride while we traveled through the woods and the trees. Seeing all kinds of birds on a limb.

Peyton kept pointing out all kinds of things and she seemed to be enjoying the walk. I felt her give me a kiss on my neck making me smile.

She laid her head on my shoulder still talking to me as we ended the trail. I set her down by a lake while she rested her head in my neck while sitting in between my legs.

"I like this. This is really nice Anna." She said and I smiled.

"Your birthday is tomorrow. What do you want?" She asked me and I shook my head.

"I've already got it right here... right now." I said pushing a hair behind her ear.

I felt her tense up when I trailed my finger down her back. I slipped my hands under her shirt wrapping my arms around her waist from behind.

She was wearing my black tank top I left in my bag and it was really big on her so she tied it up making it look cute.

"Gimme that scrunchie." I said pointing at the one on her wrist.

She took it off and I slipped it on my wrist kissing her neck making her laugh.

We walked on the coast and found a pier to walk on. She piggy backed on my back and we walked acing our laughs intercourse and talking about a lot of things.

"Peyton? Can you sit here?" I asked at the end of the pier.

I helped her sit and I stood above her. I dig through my pockets as she was confused.

Getting down on one knee as if I was proposing. Yet this was different. So much different.

"I know this is like really cringy and all." I muttered and tried to make my words as smart as her essays.

"I want you... Peyton I only want you. No one else. This isn't a proposal and I don't care if you say no I will stay with you in the end even if you reject the best out of me." I said reading the things that topped off my mind.

"I don't want to ask you to be my girlfriend if you don't want to but I want you to know I'm gonna stay with you in the end. So yes actually I am asking you to be mine." I said and I could feel my heartbeat pounding out of my chest.

"This is a promise to stay with you til the very end... I want you to be mine..." I said and I waited for her response...