100

Y'all it s the 100 chapterrrr 🥳

Peyton's Pov
"PEYTONN!!" I heard as I ran through the house laughing.

"GIVE ME BACK MY SHIRT OR I SWEAR TO GOD!! YOU WONT WALK FOR THE ENTIRE WEEK!!" She yelled but I ran straight into Paxton's room.

"Woah Woah. What's going on." Paxton said as Anna bursted through her room.

"Alright let's calm down..." she said has I was out of breath panting.

That's when Anna leapt forward at me and I got out of the way making her topple off the bed.

I laughed and made my way out of the house running outside when I stopped.

"SHIT PEYTON! NO!" Anna yelled.

I felt her close my eyes behind me as I could only see a glimpse outside.

"Annaaaa uncover my eyes." I whined and she grabbed her shirt from my hand.

"PEYTON!!" I heard from Paxton's voice.

"Let's go back inside." Anna said turning me around and walking towards the entrance of the house.

"Wait no what's outside?" I mumbled fighting back.

"Nope!" Anna said and she picked me putting her over her shoulder as I laughed.

"Anna put me down!" I yelled and she went upstairs throwing me on my bed.

"What was out there?" I asked her and she shook her head no.

"It's a surprise." She said laying on top of me so I wouldn't get up.

"Anna!!! Get off of me!!" I whined as she laughed burying her head in my neck.

"Peyton! You can come down now!" Paxton yelled as I went downstairs with Anna. There was balloons and a party banner up.

"Hi sweetie." I heard seeing my dad at the bottom of the stairs.

I gave him a hug while he kissed the top of my head.

"What is this?" I asked Paxton and she smiled.

"You know how I told you. We were going to have a coming out party. Well here it is. And I think mom has something to say." Paxton said and I averted my attention to mom.

"It's going to be a little hard to change with some things. Now that I know you're with someone that seems to be a good person..." she said.

"I love you. And I always will. My little girl and you always will be. It's gonna give me time to adjust but I will promise I'm gonna support you in your decision." She said and I immediately felt all my sadness by her just disappear.

I just felt my arms wrap around her as she hugged me.

"And your birthday gift." She said taking me outside where I found a black jeep in the front of the house.

"Anna suggested this." Paxton spoke up as I saw Anna behind me.

I just jumped in her arms giving her a tight hug as she held me up. I whispered 'thank you' in her ear over and over.

~~~~~

"Wanna go to the mall?" She asked me and I nodded.

We held hands while waking through the mall. It was 3 in the afternoon so it took us awhile to go through all the stores like what we would do every time we went to the mall.