Before you read!

Please do not read if you are under 16 or is easily triggered.

This book contains many triggering themes such as violence, drug usage, mature language, sexual themes ETC. Generally, this book is and can get very dark with heavy subjects.

This book will have descriptions of mental health and illnesses and is not meant romanticize that sort of thing.

There will also be graphic descriptions of drug abuse, which IS NOT MEANT TO BE GLORIFIED.

If you're not comfortable with that, please do not read this book.
And if you're underage, please proceed with caution as this book is meant for more mature audiences⚠️

This is purely fictional and therefore it's not meant to glorify, romanticize nor normalize any sort of toxic behavior and the actions do not at all reflect on real life BTS or any other characters in this story so please don't assume they're like this in real life.

When I wrote this book, I didn't intend to glorify any sort of behavior. I mean to show the harsh reality of the subject.

This is my own piece of work and I have not taken any inspiration from anyone else, except tv shows.

All races can read this book, I just personally imagine that the oc is a woman of color but her skin tone is not talked about too much and you decide for yourself what she looks like.

The main girl, Y/N, is female and uses she/her pronouns but you can change that.

Other than that, I don't think I have anything else to say, so again, please proceed with caution and enjoy my story!