Chapter 1

Play - Stfu by Rina sawayama.

"Ah fuck yes baby! Fuck me harder!"
She moaned loudly. Her beautiful but sweaty face was covered by strands of her long, black hair before he grabbed her by the hair, making a home-made ponytail which allowed him thrust even deeper into her warm womanhood.

He was quick to recognize his favorite song as it came onto his Playlist.
The heavy guitar and drums boosting through his JBL Bluetooth speakers.

The music was incredibly loud, but he didn't mind. That way he couldn't hear the two annoyingly loud women moaning

"Silence, finally in my head. It's too late, you already left. You're preaching even though I'm dead." He sang along to the lyrics quietly as he admired the way her butt cheeks clapped everytime he thrusted. He was practically addicted to it.

"Fuck, you like that, don't you? you fucking slut, you like my big dick pounding you from behind, don't you?"

He let go of the ponytail he'd made and grabbed the woman by the jaw before looking her instensly in her deep brown eyes.

"You fucking love this. You love being fucked hard." He growled as his eyebrows furrowed.

"Y-yes, I fucking do! Ugh! Harder!"
Her deer-like eyes rolled into her head as she smiled like she was cloud nine.

Her reaction made him even more excited so he clenched her jaw even tighter which finally cost her to open up her small mouth before spitting into her opening.

"My turn now." The woman next to him smirked before she leaned into a tongue filled kiss with the attractive male.

He pulled out of the woman, despite ignoring her whines, and pushed the other woman's head down into the stained mattress and pulling her plumb ass upwards before thrusting into her.

"Argh fuck, you're so big, kookie." She muffled into mattress.
"Don't call me that." He growled once again as he smacked her butt.

She was a beautiful black woman from the US, California with a perfect hourglass body. She was drop-dead gorgeous. Stella, she had called herself. If he was actually okay, he'd maybe had seen potential in her, but it wasn't like that.

The other girl who was making out with him now was called Hoyeon. She was almost as pretty as Stella but both women a complete mess.
She tasted sweet, like sugar sweet.
He was practically addicted to that kind of taste by now.
"You're so tight, baby." He groaned as he felt his orgasm nearing.
"Fuck baby, you're so hot." Hoyeon smiled as she pulled away and looked into his eyes.

"I know, baby." He smirked as he put his tongue into her mouth again and wrapped his tattooed hand around her pretty and sweaty neck.
After a while, he started to speed up his already fast thrusts, trying to reach his high.

"Holy shit, I'm going to come!" He continued to speed up, chasing after the tingling feeling in his lower stomach.
"Me too, me too baby." Stella moaned.

Hoyeon looked seductively into his dark brown orbs and kissed him again.
Just a second before it was too late, the incredibly handsome man pulled out of her, spilling his seed on her lower back.

"That was just mind-blowing." He smiled as he fell back on the bed.
Hoyeon chuckled as she layed down next to him and as if on command, he put his inked arms around her and Stella.

It wasn't hard to get a grip on the remote control that was laying next to Stella.
He kissed her as he turned off the music.
"Alright, you can get out now."

---

Right above Jungkook's bedroom was Jennie's and she definitely wasn't too pleased.

"I'm trying to sleep, you asshole." She mumbled to herself passive aggressively as she glared the white ceiling.
By this time, you'd think she had gotten used to her older brother's shenanigans but no, she hasn't.

She knew that she'd NEVER get used to her brother's gross behavior.
She'd asked her parents if she was able to move rooms but they didn't believe, that refused to believe the fact their son was a massive pervert who couldn't keep his dick in his pants.

Luckily for her, the obnoxiously loud means, bed creaking and the annoyingly loud music had stopped.

She sighed deeply, aware her pain was somewhat over but the trauma was still very much there.

Turning over her left side, Jennie couldn't help but to feel pity towards her brother. Even she knew something was missing in his heart, she just couldn't exactly pinpoint what was missing though.

Jungkook hadn't exactly had it easy but she did not want to think about it right now, she already knew it'd just make her feel sad and all heartbroken inside.

Jennie knew how her brother was. She knew all the rumors that flew in the air about him, she knew how he had slept with almost every single woman in the city. She knew about all rumors about his past, how he almost ki-

No, Jennie, don't go there.

But it was too late, she was already sad now. She had always believed that her brother deserved better than the lifestyle he was living in.

Jennie pouted slightly, pulling the thick duvet over her cold body as she let the moonshine wash down upon her rather petite frame.

Hopefully she would feel better the next day, she typically would.

(Wow, that was intense, I'm so sorry😅 and I know the song did not fit in, but JK's really aggressive and it fit his aura really well. Else I really hope you enjoyed this part. So thank you for reading, remember to vote and spam with comments if you want to)