Chapter 43

"I'm home!" I took off my jacket and shoes.

"Was the concert fun?" I could my mom's coming from the living room.
She was most definitely sitting on the sofa, reading a boring book.

"Yeah, it was good."

"I forgot to ask but who were you going with?"

I immediately froze in fear.

O-oh you know, some friends from uni."

I could hear her get up from the sofa.
Suddenly she stood there, leaning against the doorframe.

"Oooh, who are they?" She suddenly seemed very interested in the conversation.

"Why do you want to know that?"

"I thought your only friends were Nina, Soyeon and Jennie. I haven't heard you talk about being friends with anyone else."

"Uhm... It's because I'm not as close with them, it was pretty chill."

At first, she looked suspiciously at me before leaning her head to the side and smiling. "You should invite them over, I'd love to meet them."

I looked down at the ground and sighed, relieved she didn't find out.

"Hopefully some day." I smiled to her before sprinting to my room.

When I had closed the door, I fell onto the bed.

What would I have done if she had found out. That was so lucky.

---

"No, no, no! You aren't supposed to do it like that!" She laughed at her best friend's bad cutting skills.

She took the knife from Soyeon and cut the strawberry herself.
"Nina! I know how to cut a freaking strawberry." She whined as she took the knife from Nina.

The third female snorted out laughing as she witnessed her friends bickering.

All three girls being distracted by each other, only I noticed Jungkook entering the fancy kitchen, looking stunning as ever in an oversized, grey sweater and black jeans with a chain.

When he noticed my staring, he just smirked before walking up to us.

"What are you doing?"

"We're making strawberry milkshakes."
Jennie said, not really noticing it was her brother talking.

When he had realized no one was paying attention to him he was quick to grab my wrist and pulled me out of the room, not that the girls noticed.

As we stood in the hallway, I failed to look at him.

"Ay, look at me." He grabbed me by the chin and made me look at him, just like they did in the movies.

"Good girl." As he held my chin, he leaned to kiss me but I didn't resist it.
He softly pressed his lips against mine and I responded immediately.

Jungkook grip on my jaw tightened as he wrapped his other muscular arm around my waist, leaning his whole body into mine.

I softly put my hands around his neck but then he pulled away.

"Why'd you stop?"

"I don't want my sister finding out about us."