Chapter 41

Trigger warning: Drugs..

When I finally woke up, Jungkook was asleep on my chest. His hands still clenching to my shoulders like he never wanted to let me go, not that I would mind it.

I carefully wrapped my arms around his big and muscular body, not wanting the moment to pass as I was desperately clinging on to his love and affection.

I wasn't surprised when he started to stir, as he had been sleeping for a while now. He let go of my shoulders and pushed himself up and started looking for his clothes.

"Did you sleep well?" I asked him softly.
He turned around to look at me as if first now he had noticed me.

He looked at me with dead and tired eyes but still managed to look surprised.
"Oh, you're here." He noted to himself and put his boxers back on.

I didn't know what to say, had he forgotten about me already.
Then Jungkook let out a soft smile, which caught me off guard.

He was really smiling at me.

God, I love him so much.

"Don't you want to put some clothes back on."

"O-oh." I quickly put on my T-shirt, first now I remembered how Jungkook had ripped my stockings apart as the clothing piece.

"I'll buy you some new shit, don't worry."
He pulled the expensive shirt over his head along with his jeans.

He stuck his head out the tent and examined the outside.

"Fucking Christ, it's fucking hot outside." He complained. The tall male was grabbed my wrist and pulled me out of the 'room'.

I could almost immediately feel the sun burning my skin as I stepped outside but he didn't let go of me, he kept pulling me towards the small shops.

"Where are we going?"

"To get you some new clothes." He said as if it was totally obvious.

---

"How about this one?"

"I like it too."

He sighed tiredly before explaining, "You've said that about every single fucking piece of clothing, don't you have anything you prefer?"

"I like them all."

"Come on, I'm buying them for you."

"Really?"

"Yeah, I'm not a complete greedy pig."

What he said had me taken back.

"Now go in and pick the shit you prefer." He rolled his eyes.

I closed the curtain into the mini dressing room but I had a million thoughts in my head.

Maybe he wasn't as greedy as I had initially thought.

Along with that thought, another thought popped up. It hit harder than a rock when I realized how fucking rude and shitty I had been to him.

I had been badmouthing him for practically nothing. I had been rude for nothing. All because I didn't know him.
I had judged him before I even knew him.

God, had I been a bad friend.
I needed to apologize to him.

When I had picked out my preferred clothes, I walked out.