Chapter 40

"I'm gonna fuck your brains out." He grabbed me by the wrist and pulled me out of the crowd, towards the tent.

First now, I really began realize what was going to happen. I felt my knees grow weaker and weaker by the minute as we neared the tent. The tightening grip around my wrist only became stronger, leaving me even more flustered than ever.

What the hell are you doing?
You're going destroy everything by doing this.

I hated to say it but I was too in love to care about anything right now.
I loved him too do that....

"You ready?"

I saw how we had already arrived.
Standing in front of the tent, it hit me harder than ever. Jungkook actually liked me, he liked me...

I nodded, desperate for his affection and love. Having heard him have sex hundreds of times, he didn't strike me as the affectionate type of lover but after last time, he seemed so kind and caring,
I was kinda hoping he'd be like that again.

He smirked and zipped up the door before dragging me inside.
When he had zipped the door shut, Jungkook immediately started to attack my neck with kisses and hickeys.
He wrapped his muscular and tattooed arms around my smaller body.

All the loud music was being drowned out in my head, as if we were the only two people left in the world, as if only we mattered.

The tent was already starting to feel suffocating and crowded as it was a one man's tent, but the weird thing was that I actually liked it.

Pulling my T-shirt over my head, Jungkook put me out of my trance, so I decided to kiss him softly on the lips.
His lips were kind of rough but I really enjoyed every bit of it.

He pulled away, "Your lips are so fucking soft." He was completely out of breath before leaning into kiss me aggressively again.

He smoothly unclasped my bra, tossing it aside before showing his tongue down my throat. Then my skirt was pushed up,
My stockings ripped and panties pushed to the side.

"Don't worry, I won't go too hard on you." He chuckled and I couldn't even properly register what he said as he pushed me down on my stomach, my butt having been pushed upwards.

All I could hear was him taking something out of his pocket, what I assumed was a condom and him zipping down his pants.

---

I pushed the hair on his forehead to the side as my fingers traced between his dark brown locks while he slept against my naked chest, his hands on softly placed on my shoulders.

He did truly look stunning as he s.lept on me. Not going to lie, his heavy body on mine did hurt a bit but I swallowed the pain, appreciating the moment more than anything.

We were laying inside the tent as the night layed upon us. The warmth we had created could be felt stronger than ever.
One hand in his hair, the other hand tracing the detailed tattoos on his shoulder.

This was it, this was the kind of love I had dreamt about since I was a kid. Holding the love of my life as he slept, where the moment was too good to be true.

I admired how truly beautiful he was as he just layed, doing nothing in particular.

"I love you, Jungkook." I whispered to myself, so quietly he wouldn't be able to hear me profess all my love.

It was quite hard to see anything in the night but suddenly my phone lit up with light and started to vibrate.

I reached my hand out to get it, trying my best not to wake up Jungkook in the process.

It was Jennie.

Shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit!

I was fucked.

She was calling me, luckily for me it was not FaceTime like usual.

I heavily debated on answering but Jennie knew how I was almost always on my phone and would get immediately suspicious if I didn't answer.

Suddenly the vibrating stopped and three dots appeared up in my notifications, indicating she was texting me.

'Please answer immediately!'

'It's super important, it's about Jungkook'

I had to answer it....

"Hey Jennie, what's up?" I put the phone up to my and spoke quietly, careful not to wake Jungkook up.

"I'm so sorry for calling you in the middle of the night but I really needed someone to talk to..." I said hm and let her continue.

"It's about Jungkook. You know how he's an addict?"

"I knew that." I nodded.

"Well about that, I fear it's worsening. It's worsening as in a lot." I could hear her sniffling and shaking in her voice.

"Why do you think that?"

"Don't you remember how nice he was after he apologized to you, and now he's suddenly....... Not."

"Yeah, I remember that."

"It's like a switch, he's become so cold again and I fear it's because of the drugs.
I spoke to Areum and she thinks it too, she told me she's done giving him drugs.
Same with Minho, he's done too."

I suddenly saw it clearer than ever.
Jennie wanted to help but she didn't know what to do, except stopping the suppliers from giving drugs.

"Minho's his dealer," she explained.
"I didn't try to stop it earlier because I was scared of getting involved and getting him angry since he didn't want any help, but it's become so bad lately. I can't lose my only brother..." She sniffled, trying desperately to calm down.

It hit like a rock how bad his issues had become. I had noticed his change in behavior but didn't connect it to his addiction.

"I'm not at home for the next couple of days but we'll talk about it when I get home."

"Where are you?" She suddenly got curious.

"I'm at a concert thing. It's doesn't matter. Point is I'm not home."

"Does your mom know?"

"Yeah, she knows." I wasn't lying, I had told her when we were driving and she seemed cool about it. I told her I was going with a university friend. She just didn't know it was Jungkook.

"Anyway, let's talk face to face next time, bye."

"Bye." With that, I hung up on her and tossed my phone.

I felt like shit for not realizing it earlier. It was so obvious now that it was out on the table. I should've known.....

I looked down at Jungkook, he was still soundly asleep. I admired his beauty as I felt the sleepiness take over me so I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

(Yo, 6k reads and 300 votes?!?!? Thank you guys so much for the support, I appreciate every single one of you so much!!!)