Chapter 4

"Oh, why are you still doing here?
Shouldn't you be out partying with your loser friends?" She snarred at her older brother while twirling the straw around in her drink. She was standing over the counter in the kitchen when he came in.

"Oh me?" He touched his chest.
"I'm throwing a house-party tonight."
"Here?"
"Fuck yeah." He smirked at her, knowing excactly how to push her buttons.

"But-but I'm having Soyeon and Nina over, you know that."
"No, I didn't but I don't care. Just keep your bitch ass friends away from me, especially that one girl who clearly wants to fuck me." He smirked again. The man very clearly knew the fact that he was hot and attractive but both siblings knew their attractiveness, Jungkook was just extremely confident and cocky about his looks. He always has been.

Jungkook definitely was handsome, no doubt about it, he was everyone's badboy dream. With fully tattooed arms and an almost fully tattooed body. With piercings in his eyebrow and lip, he was most definitely the definition of a badboy.

"She doesn't want fuck you, you're just gross." She hissed at him as she angrily put the spoon with cereal into her mouth. "Oh no Jennie, she's got it bad for me." He showed Jennie his cocky smile.

"But tell her to fuck off, I'm not interested in her basic ass." His smile disappeared and he opened an upper cabinet and fetched a bottle of vodka.
"I'll be in the playroom," Jennie cringed at the name.

"Then I'm gonna invite some friends over so stay in your fucking room with your loser friends." He eyed her before going downstairs into the basement.
She couldn't help but to curse her brother out and give him the middle finger.

---

Jungkook's pov

He locked the door and sat down on the stylish and expensive, black couch before grabbing his trusted dark green bong. He admired his black nails as he lit the bong with his lighter.
He watched it fill up with smoke before giving it a go.

It always took a while for that sensation to hit so he tried to wait patiently before going in again. After approximately 15 minutes, Jungkook was incredibly high.
With reddened eyes, he couldn't stop laughing at how funny his fingers looked and felt. Now he was cracking up and his head leaned back, as he couldn't stop laughing.

When he finally calmed down, he looked around the room. The room was medium sized with grey walls, posters hung up of sexy women, sports people and video games. In the corner was a TV with a Xbox controller. There was also a pool table in the far back he rarely ever used, not to mention the pills on the table.

Some were blue, pink but mostly white.
Jungkook was all too familiar with the euphoric experience that pills gave you.
That sensation was something he craved constantly now. That feeling... was indescribable really.

Like a climax running through the body, touching upon every single nook and cranny. Jungkook leaned back into the sofa and smiled softly at the feelings in his larger frame. Jungkook knew why he kept room private, It was simple.

It was his, one of the few things Jungkook had for himself in life. He hadn't exactly had it easy growing up so to have this kind of privacy felt good, amazing even.

When he actually was home, he preferred to be alone in his playroom but he still liked to play call of duty with his best buddies in living room or his large bed room.

For a 25 year old who had graduated university, Jungkook had no life.
He still lived with his parents just to annoy them, and all he ever did was fuck, party, drink, annoy the shit out of his family, especially his younger sister.

He was supposed take over the million dollar family business but that got canceled for unknown reasons as his parents had told him. That was bullshit.
He knew the reason why. It was because of Jennie.

"Fucking Jennie." He scoffed to himself.
Out of everyone, they chose her. Why did it have to be her? Jungkook didn't hate his sister, okay sometimes he most definitely did. Mostly because his parents chose her over him.

But he didn't want to get into that right now, he already knew how mad he would get, and for fucks sake, he was high right now, he needed treasure that.

---

Jennie was bored and playing with the string on her sweatpants. She was currently waiting for Nina and Soyeon to come over, hang out and have a little cozy sleepover but it would be rather hard as her older brother would be having a couple of friends over.

A couple of friends meaning a whole part with hundreds of people, yes, hundreds. Their parents were literal millionaire's, of course they were gonna have a big ass home.

She was in her own head when the door knocked, "Excuse me Ms Jeon, i just wanted to let you know that your friends have arrived."
"Thank you!" Jennie got out of her queen sized bed and walked out to the main entrance to be greeted by her two closest friends.

"Hey girl!" Nina said excitedly and hugged her best friend.
"Hiii." Soyeon who was behind the taller girl added on and waved slightly.

They took off their jackets and shoes and walked into Jennie's bedroom.
The room pinkish, tidy and clean place, well at least compared to Jungkook's messy room.

The room was a princess-like place with a pink interior design. Jennie had always been a girly girl and there's absolutely nothing wrong with that. She'd always loved fashion, princesses, the color pink.
Jungkook meant she was annoyingly girly and she was never going to get a partner. But fuck Jungkook, he was toxic anyway.

"Okay girls, let's have some fun." Jennie said and three women sqealed loudly, almost loud enough for Jungkook to hear them