Chapter 30

Wait.... I think I have an idea...

But I still don't know if it's going to be a success, guess I'll just have to try.

But suddenly, the bathroom door opened up, "I'm hungry, I'll be in the kitchen." Wow... she didn't even look at us, she just proceeded to walk out of the door.

Well that was easy... Well time to get into action.

"Uhm Jungkook, your hand is squeezing my thigh." I was too embarrassed to look at him.

"Oh shit, I'm sorry. I didn't do it on purpose." But then he suddenly noticed that I was looking down at the bed.
"You like this, don't you?" He smirked slightly and squeezed a little bit harder.

I didn't even have to say anything but he already my answer. "You fucking love being touched by me." He chuckled in a dark manner.

I disliked it when he suddenly let go of me, but then grabbed me by the waist and pulled me closer to him.
His actions made me feel all warm and wobbly on the inside.

"But Jungko-"

"You're quite pretty, Y/N. Has anybody ever told you that?"

I was completely silent now.

"If I'm guessing correctly, you aren't used to being complemented." He was right, I really wasn't used to it. Growing up, I was never extraordinarily pretty not beautiful. I was always just... me.

I didn't feel ugly or anything like that, I just never really felt beautiful.
It wasn't like I was angry at myself or insecure, well maybe a little bit, being beautiful was just never one of my highlights.

"No, not really." I looked away from his intimidating gaze.
"Ah-ah, look at me, not the fucking wall."
He grabbed my jaw and made me to look at him, so I did. I looked him directly in the eyes.

"Are you attracted to me, Y/N?" He suddenly asked.

Should I tell him the truth?

Of course not!

Are you fucking crazy?!

No, I'm not.

Just don't try to tell him that you like him.

Don't worry, I promise I won't tell him.

"A little bit."

"A little bit?" He chuckled.

"You do realize that I've caught you looking at me before. No, not looking.
I've seen the way you practically drool over me. I've seen you stare at me like I'm a fucking 5 star meal. You like me, don't you?"

What?!

He knows, he fucking knows!

"Fucking answer me." He said sternly Jungkook grabbed my cheeks and squeezed them together.

"I-I do, I really do like you a lot." I looked intensely into his eyes.

Now you're stuttering? That's embarrassing.

"I thought so. Don't think the way you drool over me goes unnoticed." His tattooed hand slowly started snake itself to my waist.

He carefully yet harshly at the same time grabbed my hip and gave it a rough squeeze.

Then he slowly started to lean into me.
"What are you doing?" I whispered into him as I looked into his closed eyes.

"Tonight when Jennie's asleep, I want you to come down here around midnight."

"For what?"

"I'm gonna fuck your brains out of your pretty head." He whispered into my ear.

"Alright, I-I'll go up to Jennie now." I quickly got away from his strong grip and ran out of the room as quickly as possible.

---

I stopped running when I reached the kitchen and took a moment to breathe in and process what he actually said.

I really couldn't help but to feel fuzzy and warm on the inside.
Jungkook never failed to make me feel all tingly in my body.

"I'm sorry for leaving you like that. I was going to come right back."
"It's alright," I reassured her.
"It was getting kind of boring anyway. Want to watch a movie in your room?" I lied through my teeth.

She smiled my way and together we walked up to her room.

---

Come on, it's almost midnight.

I desperately looked over at the white clock before sighing for the millionth time.

Why was the clock so freaking slow?
Could it be any slower?

Jennie was already sleeping as it was in the middle of the night. She almost immediately fell asleep when she hit the bed, but me? I had been wide awake ever since I layed down on the bed.

All I could possibly think about was Jungkook, my precious, little crush.
I really couldn't stop thinking about him, his long, black hair and his beautiful tattoos.

He was so freaking beautiful, it almost broke me.

I was already aware that Jungkook just saw me as a chance for a quick fuck and that he'd probably never see me as more than that but I was allowed to dream.

Sighing again, I looked over at the clock on Jennie's nightstand but to my surprise, it was midnight already.

As quickly as possible, I got up from the bed and walked down to his bedroom, not forgetting to check if Jennie was awake.

*Knock knock knock knock*

After a couple seconds, the door opened up, revealing a very attractive Jungkook in only his grey sweatpants and a white T-shirt.

"Come in," He moved to the side and let me walk in. "I've been waiting for you." He smirked before closing the door with one hand.

"Want a drink? I have champagne, coke or water."

"Just water please." I mumbled nervously.

He smirked at my nerves before handing me a glass of water. "Are you nervous, Y/N?"

"N-no." He started walking closer to me and I carefully took a sip of the water.

"Now, I'm sure you know what you're here for, are you?" I slowly nodded yes.
"Great, I just have to ask, do you have any no-go's? Something you don't like in the bedroom?"

"No, I'm fine. Just don't be too rough." I gulped. He chuckled at my nervousness.
"You're adorable, do you know that?"
"Thanks." I looked down as he took away the glass from my hands.

"Are you ready?"

Slowly but surely, I nodded yes.