Chapter 33

"We have arrived." Jennie stretched her arms up in the air as she walked out of the car, so did Jungkook.

I had learned that sometimes Jungkook would drive us to uni, sometimes he wouldn't but I really enjoyed it when he would drive us.

He always looked super handsome when he drove. His tattooed and veiny hand on the steering wheel as he distractedly looked into the distance, his long, dark brown locks dangling down on his forehead.

He was so fine.

"Aren't you getting out?" He looked at me through the rearview mirror and tapped his fingers on the wheel.

"Oh- I'm sorry- I got distracted, bye." I took off my seat belt and was about to get out.

"I'm staying here to play some basketball with Jimin and Tae." He smiled casually before getting out of the expensive Jaguar car.

Oh, how embarrassing.

So I got out of the car and followed right behind Jennie and walked into the building.

When we arrived to the class, I almost immediately spotted Nina and Soyeon sitting all the way in the back, so naturally, we went over to them and sat down next to them.

"Hi girls, how are you doing?" Nina smiled.

"Fine- I mean, good. I'm doing good."

I opened up my mouth to ask her how she was doing but the words died on my tongue as the elderly teacher entered the room.

"Good morning, everyone. Today you can forward to..." I was immediately distracted away when I looked out the window and spotted Jungkook dribbling a basketball towards Jimin.

Of course, the basketball court was right next to the classroom.

Being already extremely close to the window, I leaned in against it so I slightly could hear what was being yelled out.

"Come on, hyung. Shoot!" Jimin groaned, tired of waiting as Jungkook was doing nothing to get the ball through the hoop.

"Shut the fuck up, Jimin!"
Finally Jungkook ran past him with the basketball and shot his shot.

As I of course had expected, Jungkook started to take the lead and scored.

He's so fucking pretty.

I thought to myself and weighed my head down on my palm as I stared at my crush laughing at his friends.

Why is he so perfect?
He literally defines the word perfection.

"Y/N, what are you looking at?" Nina tapped me on the shoulder and looked out the window and immediately smiled when she noticed Jungkook doing an awkward and dorky winner dance.

"Why is he here?" 

"To play basketball with Jimin and Taehyung." I smiled and looked back out.

Don't get jealous, don't get jealous, don't get-

"He's so handsome." She whispered to me.

What?

I didn't say anything, I just nodded and went back to focusing on the teacher but I couldn't.

My eyes stared at the massive blackboard but still managed to linger back to Nina staring intensely at Jungkook.

Oh my God, woman. Stop thirsting over that man.

I bit down on my inner cheek in a poor attempt to contain my emotions. Luckily for me, it worked as I didn't lash out on her.

A part of me was angry at myself for getting angry at my close friend over a guy who didn't even spare me a fucking glance but here I was.

I hated myself for being jealous but really couldn't help it. For God's sake, she was my best friend, I shouldn't be like this and angry at her. After all, Jungkook is a pig who plays every single woman he knows.

It isn't her fault that he couldn't keep his own dick in his pants.

I initially came to the conclusion that it wasn't Nina's fault, it was my own..

I mean, who the hell was I to be jealous over a guy that wasn't even with me?
Jungkook barely even knew that I existed.

To him, I was probably nothing more than a girl he couldn't fuck.

I couldn't help myself but to look out the window and see Jungkook laying on the ground, laughing his heart out.

And Jimin was whining, pulling his hair.
It probably meant he had lost their game.

I couldn't help but to smile at his shenanigans. He was too good to be true.

I rested my head back on my palm and admired his beyond beautiful bunny-like smile.

I didn't really understand the game and the rules of basketball but it still felt good to just admire him.

By now, I was sure of it. I wanted to be with him for the rest of my life.
I wanted to be the woman he held at night when it was cold, be the one he could laugh with, cry with, smile with.
I wanted to be the one to see his highest highs and lowest lows.

The desperation in my thoughts were clear. I just wanted to be with him, forever and always.

But a thought crossed my mind that got me thinking. Am I... in love with him?
No, pfft, of course not, I'm just-

Who are you kidding?

Of course you're in love with him. It's borderline an obsession, you fucking crazy slut.

The inner voice is right... who am I trying to fool? Myself?
Yeah, that's probably it.

You're so fucking smitten with him, it's embarrassing.
Take a look at yourself, you're so in love.

I look back at Jungkook, only to see that he was no where to be seen.

looking around the room, I was desperately hoping to find him but to no avail.
I sighed deeply and stared down at the table.

Why did I even like so much? After all, he was a massive failure, a fuckboy, a player, a loser, but most importantly, a fuck up.

And what the hell would my mom think of him. I already knew how she hated players and fuckboys, she'd kill me I'd she found out I liked him.

So I guess it's just better to keep it a secret.
Yeah, that's probably for the better.

(Happy pride Y'all!!!)