Chapter 17

TW: DRUG USAGE AMD PHOTO SENSITIVE PICTURES. you have been warned ⚠️ ⚠️ ⚠️ ⚠️ ⚠️ ⚠️ ⚠️ ⚠️ ⚠️ ⚠️ ⚠️ ⚠️ ⚠️ ⚠️ ⚠️ ⚠️ ⚠️ ⚠️ ⚠️ ⚠️ ⚠️ ⚠️ ⚠️ ⚠️

"Wanna go on a walk? just for a little bit." He asked and I nodded yes.
"Okay then." He smiled and grabbed my hand before standing up.

We walked outside and I felt the fresh breath of air hit my cheeks. It was cool and actually felt pretty nice on my soft skin.

But something was occupying my mind, it made me far too distracted to notice that Taehyung was talking to me.
The distraction was of course Jungkook.
That man was I could possibly think about.

Was that the explanation to why he was so rude to me? I mean, it would explain a lot. Having been let down by your parents must have left a scar, a big one at that. I can't even fathom the pain it must have cost-

"Y/NNNN, are you listening to me?" He snapped his fingers in front of my face.
"What were you saying?" I looked up at him confused.

"As I was saying, it's getting dark. Should I walk you home?" The tall man asked.
"Oh, you really don't have to-"
"No, no, no I want to do it." He waved his hands.

---

"Seriously thank you for today, Tae."
I smiled, leaning my body against theo doorframe as I said my goodbyes to him.
"It's nothing, I enjoyed it too. If you want to, we can do it again some other day."
He smiled as he looked down at the ground.

Noticing his shy demeanor, I carefully grabbed his chin and made him look at me. "I would love to go out with you again." I smiled to him which made him smile back to me.

And it was truly stunning, mesmerizing and blindingly beautiful, like you could almost get lost in it.

"I guess this is the part where the part where we say goodbye to each other and part ways." He scratched his neck.

"I guess so..."

"Goodbye then..." I waved goodbye as he walked away.

I stood there for a while, admiring his frame that was getting smaller and smaller. It was already dark so I walked back inside.

As I was putting the covers over me, a thought crossed my mind, well multiple thoughts and they were all about Jungkook.

I still had so many freaking questions, I couldn't even comprehend them.
Why did they choose Jennie over him?
Why didn't he become the heir?
Is that why he was so rude to me the last couple of days?
Why-

No, Y/N, not so many questions. It's rude to invade someone else's privacy but I was just so curious.

Something about Jungkook drew me to him without him even trying, I was just so curious about him.

I couldn't help but to frown, It shouldn't be like this, I shouldn't be this intrigued by my friend's older brother.
I guess it just struck a cord in me and I just generally didn't like to see anyone else in pain.

Being caught up in my own thoughts, I didn't notice that I was drifting to sleep, and before I could think about everything, I drifted to sleep.

---

Jungkook's pov.

The tall male sighed, putting his hands behind his head. He had trouble falling asleep, he had for a while now.