Chapter 25

Jennie was the only who followed behind me.
"Y/N, wait up!" She waved her hands, walking up to me.

"What happened- are you okay?" She wrapped her arms around me.
As she hugged me, I finally broke down.

"It hurts, Jennie. It hurts so much." I cried into her shoulder as she only hugged me tighter.

I hated that I cried so much over one guy that I barely knew but I was already in so deep.

"Let's go talk in the car." She said and so we walked over to the car and walked inside and sat at the back.

"Now, what's gotten you so upset?"

I didn't know what to say to her.
How would she react to finding out that I liked her brother?
She'd probably be disappointed and stop being friends with me.
I couldn't lose the only friends I had.
Not even Nina....

Not knowing what to say, I looked over at Jungkook to see what he was doing.
He was sitting down now, next to Tae.
It looked like they were having a serious conversation at that.

Were they talking about me?

"Y/N." She said and looked at where I was staring.

To say she was visibly confused was an understatement. She got in her own head and thought for a bit before it hit her like a ton of bricks.

"You... you like my brother, don't you...?"
She said silently.
I didn't say anything, I just stared down, ashamed of myself and my own feelings.
She grabbed my hands and kissed my cheek.

"It's okay, Y/N. It's okay." She smiled.
"I guess I just got jealous of him and Nina being so close." I sniffled.
"Jungkook doesn't like Nina, just so you know."

"He has just been trying to be nicer to everyone since he apologized to you."
She pressed her forehead against mine and smiled.

"Now let's go inside, shall we?" And I nodded yes.

---

"Oh my God, are you okay, Y/N?" Taehyung ran up to me and cupped my cheeks.

"I'm fine really." I smiled.

"I'm so sorry I didn't follow you, I didn't think you'd need me." He wrapped his long arms around my body and I hugged him back, craving the affection he gave me.

When he let go, my eyes went over to him, only to see that he was staring at me with his dark brown eyes.

"Good to see you're okay." Nina said as she stood next to Jungkook, making her look really small.

"Yeah, it's very nice to hear you're doing well." Jungkook smiled awkwardly, not really used to smiling at others, but it still made him look adorable, making me soft to my knees.

"Let's play some bowling." Jimin put his hands in the air.

As the others walked to the lane, Jungkook stopped me by grabbing my wrist. "If you ever need anything or you're feeling sad, just give me a call and I'll pick up as soon as I possibly can."

"Okay, good to know." I loved the warmth and tingly feeling I got inside everytime he touched my body.

---

"Thank you for today, it was really nice." I told her through the window.

"That's great, Y/N."

"Byeee." I waved to them as Jennie drove out of the parking lot and into the street. It was only the middle of the day but I was still very exhausted.
I've had so much fun today with the girls and Jungkook and his friends.

When I got to my room, I slunk down on the bed and got caught up in my own thoughts.

Then I thought back to the way Jungkook had touched me, well my wrist but it still felt amazing. His big, rough hand felt to so right against my smaller, softer hands, but I couldn't help but to wonder what actually holding hands with him must feel like.

Or his lips-

No, no, no don't go there, Y/N.

I leaned over on my back and stared at the white colored ceiling, attempting to contain my smile but I ultimately failed.
I smiled like an idiot with a crush, which I was, until my muscles ached.
Then I started to drift to sleep, so I ended  up falling asleep until next nervous.

---

"Fuck baby, you're so fucking big."

"Don't fucking call me that." He growled into her ear. His anger only caused him to thrust even deeper and harder, which only made her moan louder.

"Fuuuuck." Her eyes practically rolled into her brain for the millionth time this night.

What was her name again? Minyoung? Minjin? Minjung?

"Fuck Minji, just like that."

"Minji?! Fucking Minji?! My name's Minyoung! You dick!" Jungkook pulled out, took the condom off and put on some pants as Minyoung continued to yell at him for forgetting about her name.

"Im sorry, I just forgot your name." He mumbled under his breath, not really caring about her feelings.

"You just forgot? Don't make me laugh." She huffed and started to put on her clothes. Jungkook sighed annoyed at himself for fucking which meant his only orgasm tonight would be by hand.

"I'm sorry, okay?" Feeling defeated, he put his hands in the air.
"Bullshit and fuck you." She stuck him the middle finger and left.

Jungkook sat back down on the bed and sighed, rubbing his face with his hands.
He looked over to the dresser, only to find the picture on it staring back at him.
Well it wasn't staring at him, the picture been put down so he wouldn't feel too disgusted with himself.

He stared at it for a while before walking over to it and picking it up.
It was an old picture from his childhood of him, his sister and his parents.
They were all dressed up very elegantly, making them look like their social class.

None of them were smiling, indicating that it was a serious photoshoot, the kind they used for business.

When Jungkook thinks back on his childhood, don't it wrong, it was a happy childhood, he was just distant from his parents. They were never actually close, it was clear that they prioritized their business over their kids.

Jungkook knew he'd never come before money when it came to his parents, so did Jennie.

He used to be happy when he was a kid.
When he believed in love and the one, all that soul mates bullshit you saw in the movies. But not anymore.
It was safe to say that he'd given up on finding true love.

He'd probably never find it anyway.