Chapter 42.

Song: Boom Boom Room by Roddy Ricch (slowed)

Caleb is taking care of me, putting every ounce of himself into making sure I am okay and I am successfully pleasured. He is slow and precise as he kisses me, making every swipe of his tongue against mine meaningful, every touch of his hands against my hot skin purposeful. And while it is leisurely, I have managed to grow significantly warmer as the minutes have progressed. The time has past by in large increments and Caleb hasn't even removed my jean jacket yet, but I am letting him take the lead.

He knows how to do this after all, I have only had a handful of intimate experiences to begin with, so I would rather not make any first moves.

With that being said, he is making it increasingly hard to hold myself back. The wetness I feel between my legs has only gotten worse, and all I want is a release of tension.

"I have never been someones first time," Caleb suddenly admits to me. I open my eyes to him already gazing at me as he moves the hair out of my face, hand staying against the side of my head.

I furrow my eyebrows. "Oh."

His lips turn up at the side, mouth brushing mine. "Yeah, 'oh.'"

"Does this make you nervous?" I have to inquire, trying my best to read him, but he is passive at the moment, like he is deep in thought.

"Honestly," He sharply intakes a breath, suddenly looking a little vulnerable. This is shocking to me, because initially I had assumed that I would be the exposed one during this moment, but with his revelation I can see why this isn't the case. "Yeah, it does."

"Why?" I have to ask, never have I seen Caleb as nervous as I have in this moment. It is clear he is having an internal battle, but I want to help him with it. I can't do that if I don't fully understand what it is he is thinking.

"Because I want it to be perfect for you," he answers honestly and my heart cracks. "I don't want to hurt you, or for you to regret it."

I press my lips to his and he softens into the kiss, melting against me like chocolate on a hot stove. I grab his hand, placing it between my legs, ensuring that he feels the heat that I hold there - craving him.

His eyes meet mine as we pull away.

"You're not going to hurt me," I promise him. "I swear everything is going to be perfect, don't worry. And I would never regret this, not with you."

Caleb's body eases even further and his thumb brushes my cheek, his eyes boring into mine. "You're something else, Ensley Wilde."

I crack a smile. "So are you."

A wink is shot my way and he finally lets go of his inhibitions, giving me what I have been desiring for the past hour or so. He leans back on his knees, staring down at me, eyeing me in the most eye-fucking way. I blush under his gaze and when he notices his pupils dilate. He brings me to him, pulling my jean jacket off of my body to leave me in my cropped tank that displays my girls perfectly.

"Killing me," He strains and our mouths haughtily meet once again. I'm pushed into the mattress, finally gaining the sense of pressure that I have been waiting for. His jean clad dick softly rubs against my own crotch, creating the tiniest impression of what we are about to do.

I moan against his mouth, drawing out an animalistic growl from Caleb's chest. He pins my arms above my head, feverishly kissing down my neck and to the top of my cleavage. Just the smallest look he gives me from my breasts has me almost convulsing, but I reign myself in. He teases me, kissing me above the hem of my tank top, never plunging deeper.