Chapter 18.

Ahhhhhh it is getting hot in here!!

"Caleb!" I hop out of bed ready to nurse his obviously bloody hand, but he is more distraught about whatever it is that he came here for and not the injury.

"I just don't know why you didn't tell me," he says, which is the opposite of what I expected based on his words prior. I ignore him, either way and reach for his hand again, but he pulls it away. "Ensley."

"What?" I snap, scowling up at him. "Just let me clean your hand, dammit."

"I don't give a fuck about my hand!" He yells at me and I see the red in his face.

"Then what do you care about?" I ask, semi-serious.

"I care about you," He growls, eyes blazing as he looks down at me. I shake my head. "What? Why are you shaking your head?"

"You're just very comical," I shrug, feeling my shoulders deflate. I am so sick of fighting with him.

"What the fuck is that supposed to mean?" I can tell he is getting more angry the more I continue to talk, but I don't care at the moment. Looks like we both have been holding in a lot of our feelings.

"What does it sound like it means, Caleb?" I spit, the kid is begging for a fight. Makes sense since he came here and punched another fucking hole in my wall. The amount of times I've had to patch up my walls should be humiliating.

"You are such a smart ass," he sounds exasperated now. He turns away from me, hands combing through his hair which gives me a graceful sight of his back muscles.

He has said this like a thousand times in the time span that I have known him. He is a smart ass too, though.

"And you're an asshole," I bite back. I want to say something that is going to sting, but I don't want to be too cruel. Some things are better left unsaid.

He narrows his eyes at me after turning around like a creep. "Oh yeah?"

"Yeah," I nod, not taking the shit he is, no doubt, about to throw at my face.

"Then you're a prissy bitch," he shoots and my eyes widen. What the hell...

"You're a man-whore," I throw back and he laughs sarcastically. Of course he would find me insulting him funny, that is how you know he is purely psychotic.

"You're a diva," he smirks, his eyes glinting with mischief.

"You probably of chlamydia," I fire, smirking back at him, but his has already dropped.

"And you probably have herpes from Hale." He laughs at this one, finding himself so good at what he does.

"You think that's funny?" I ask, crossing my arms, smiling sarcastically as he continues to chuckle.

"I do actually," he admits, biting his lip to keep from laughing. Cackling to myself, I step closer to him so I can seem slightly more intimidating. His eyes darken at my close proximity and I smirk up at him. "What are you going to do about it?"

I shrug. "You have a small dick."

His face drops completely and now it is my turn to laugh. I don't think Caleb Mathews has ever been told he has a small dinky, and that's probably because it isn't, but it's fun to see him think it is. I've personally never seen his downstairs compartment, but I am sure it is far from small, I would never tell him that though.

"Is that right?" I am still laughing hard, hearing his question, but not necessarily comprehending it. Not even exaggerating, his face was so funny that I have to double over in laughter.