Chapter 11.

"I want pizza."

"Well, I want wings."

"You literally picked last night."

"I really didn't but thanks for your input."

"Fuck you, Caleb."

Laughing. "Do you think that hurts my feelings, Hardin?"

Silence.

"Because it doesn't."

My body tingles with immense pleasure and excitement, I am buzzing from the inside out in anticipation of what is about to happen. His lips are soft, gentle yet coaxing and I fall deeper into the dark abyss that everyone calls lust and desire. I am dragged into the world of sin, my lack of religious background making itself known.

"Ensley," Jeremy says once again his lips trailing down my jaw and my neck. My eyes slide shut, focusing on every small stroke of his tongue and then the gentle pressure of his lips on my delicate skin. I feel at peace, so relaxed yet so high on adrenaline. Maybe that is the addictive part of all of this.

Even though Jeremy and I have only known each other for a few weeks, my willingness to do anything and everything is high up there on my list.

The feeling of his hands trailing over my bare skin - the goosebumps that appear in their wake - plays over in my head like a baritone drum.

"How about pizza and wings, since you're such a fucking princess," Hardin tries to compromise, but I know Caleb and Caleb is a princess and he wants what he wants.

"Are you paying?"

The initial contact of his hot mouth on my nipples is shocking yet pleasant - in fact, I am absolutely amazed by how good it feels. I arch my body into him, the groan he lets out vibrates through me and I let out a breath. While his tongue swirls around my erect nipples, his fingers brush over my - now soaking - sex. I intake a sharp breath and he pulls away to look at me.

"Is this okay?" He asks my heart swoons by the pureness of his question. It is because of this question that I see the depth of his good heart and that makes me feel better on my decision to nod. "Let me know if you want me to stop."

I bite my lip, agreeing to his one term and he presses his lips to mine. They are gentle once again, but there is that hint of aggression that furthers my need.

"What do you think, Ensley?" Hardin asks.

"You know I will eat whatever." I decide not to pick sides, this only ever causes more problems.

"So wings it is." "So pizza it is." The two boys announce at the same time. I roll my eyes and walk into my kitchen to grab some water. I feel as though I have been floating on a cloud all day, and it's probably due to Jeremy and his magic fingers.

I gasp at the small intrusion of Jeremy's single finger inside of me, and he intently watches me for any sign of discomfort. I wouldn't say it is uncomfortable, just strange. He begins to move his digit in and out of me, occasionally curling it inside of me.

Like I have said so many times before, I did not think anything could feel so good. Something so minimal is just such a hard concept to grasp as highly intense.

While his lips part my own, a second finger is added to the mix and I push my chest into his, before giving in and lifting my hips. We are both breathing heavily, mixing our pants together to almost creating a song inside of my room.

Jeremy bites gently into my lower lip and picks up speed on his task. While fingering me at a fast pace, his thumb presses into my clit and he begins rubbing. I can't take it.