Chapter 29.

"Mmm, god," I moan, my head falling back against my pillow, my hand latching on to my sheet

"Mmm, god," I moan, my head falling back against my pillow, my hand latching on to my sheet. Caleb's tongue darts out and licks a patch on my hip bone as he slowly removes my jeans.

"Quite the choice in panties tonight," He mentions, referring to my matching thong and bra that I chose to assemble myself with. "I like them."

I blush, proud of myself for having a sixth sense tonight. I'm never usually the one to dress accordingly, but now that I know it was indeed a good choice, I am going to have to do it more often.

"But I'm guessing that's why you wore them," he notes and I smirk, he knows me too well. "Always teasing me."

"Teasing?" I question sarcastically, lifting my hips to his as I feel the need for friction of some sort. He bites his lip as I do, eyebrows furrowing before he pushes my body back down. "Never."

"Hmm, so you didn't notice how rock fucking hard I was for you all night?" I didn't, but I didn't need to see it to believe it. The way he was looking at me was straight sex, I didn't need to eye his dick to know he was aroused by me, maybe not as much as I was for him, but still. "Liar."

I moan out when his mouth attaches to my cleavage. I arch my back so he can unclasp the flimsy lock and then discards it, his eyes catching mine briefly before his hot mouth is on my erect nipple. I whimper and he flicks his tongue faster, sucking and nipping occasionally. My fingers coil in his long hair, pulling when warranted which grants me a sweet grunt from the back of his throat. He takes turns with each of my breasts, loving them like they have never been loved before.

And I show him how much I love it with my repeated whimpers and gasps. With only being the second time we've been in this predicament, he seems to know just how to touch me, how to make me writher and moan for him. It must be a gift. One of the many, many gifts that he has.

I push my fingers into his bicep as his hand flattens against my stomach and trails further down, toying with the lace at the top of my thong. He brings his lips back to mine, but his hand continues its journey, dipping below the line and then retracting.

I want to scream in frustration. He did say he would make me after all.

While his tongue plays with mine, his fingers find their way to the front of my panties where he delicately skims over me. The fabric is a safe barrier, one I wish wasn't there. Nonetheless, it is a very, very pleasant feeling so I can't be too annoyed by it.

Slowly he rubs his fingers over my covered core and I moan into his mouth. He pulls away, but his eyes stay on my face as his fingers play with me. It feels like he's studying me and my reactions as he tries to find the best suited rhythm and when he finds it, he stays there.

"Caleb..." I whimper, my nails digging into his skin. I need more, and he knows this, but he chooses to always tease me. But if I say something he'll say I am impatient which is ironic coming from him.