Synopsis.

"Caleb," I gasp, not able to help the sound from escaping my lips. It shouldn't come as a surprise that he's standing in front of me, we did come to the party together, but it's his anger that stuns me.

"Jeremy, Ensley, really?" He growls, moving closer to me. My chest begins to heave rapidly, something I seem to have no control over.

"I don't know what you're talking about," I shake my head and he lets out bitter laugh, bringing himself so close to my face that I can feel his breath against my lips.

"Don't lie to me," he spits, both hands slamming down to the drywall beside my head. I flinch, shutting my eyes for a brief second to regain my composure. "Next time you open your legs for someone, Ensley be smart enough to make sure he's not going to be boasting about it to the entire school. I'm sick of doing your fucking dirty work all the goddamn time."

Anger snaps through my body and that's when I lose it. Using all of my strength, I push the muscular boy away, glaring just at his presence.

"Fuck you, Caleb," I seethe, trying to keep my wild emotions at bay. I want to cry because I'm so angry. "You're such a fucking asshole, do you know that? God, I can't believe I put up with you."

He makes it easy for me to walk away, but I think it's just so he can do his next move. Grabbing my arm, he swiftly pulls me back towards him and against the wall.

"Don't ever walk away from me again, do you understand me?" His voice chills me deep to the core, sending a thrill threw me even though I try to fight it off.

"Fuck you." Is my response.

"Let's go," he grunts and then his mouth is devouring my own.

What the hell is happening in my life?

—————————

Ensley Wilde is an independent girl, able to take care of herself despite popular belief. She's a smart girl who could easily pass every class if she tried and not to mention her unmistakable beauty.

Caleb Mathews is the son of Colten and Nikki Mathews, already putting him off with a reputation. He sleeps with different girls on a daily, hardly cares about their feelings and parties too hard. He may come off as a careless asshole, but there is one exception to this and that's Ensley.

They may be best friends, but the real question is how close of friends are they?

I guess we'll have to find out.

____________________
I decided to give you guys a little sneak peak of Caleb's book because I literally couldn't wait for you guys to see it!! I hope you all are as excited as I am for this storyline to come out because gosh I want to scream :)

This book will regularly be updated when Forbidden Love and Tage Kolosov are finished.

What do you think?

Don't be a silent reader!!

Enjoy. Love you all <3

Like and comment :)

Snapchat: kearaboo01
Twitter: KearaSanders