Part 10

OLIVIA POV

I climbed into my bed, as Lily did the same.
What have I just agreed to?
I took a deep breath before turning around to face Lily. Instantly my eyes met hers.
"Thank you, again." She said, looking down at her hands.
"You don't need to thank me."I replied. There was a couple minutes of silence before I broke it.
"You don't have to have sex with him you know." I said, looking at her.
"I know." She replied, looking up at Me, meeting my eyes once again. "But I want to."
"You want to because YOU want to or because he wants it and you want to make him happy?" I said quietly, she turned away and lay down.
"Goodnight Olivia."
"Goodnight lily."
I lay down. She hadnt responded to my question but I knew the answer. I sighed and closed my eyes, and found myself drifting off almost instantly.
It had been a long night.

I woke up to the sound of birds chirping outside and checked my clock, 9:34 am.
I looked next to me to find an empty bed, where's lily? I got up and went downstairs quietly, still half asleep. As I was about to walk into the kitchen I heard talking.
"I'm sorry baby, I love you. I'll be a better boyfriend." I peaked my head out around the door and saw Ryan and lily stood there. He had his hands on her waist, while she wrapped her hands around his neck and brought his head down to kiss him.
I cringed.
So this is what he does. He does something shitty and gets her to forgive him by giving a fake ass apology. I watched them kiss as a disgusted look appeared on my face.