Part 26

Lily's pov

As we sat in the back of Olivia's mums car, watching toy story, I smiled. I know it's only technically our first date but I really do like her. I turn to look at her, finding her already looking at me. She has a look in her eye that makes me feel nervous under her gaze. She doesn't look away, she holds the eye contact.
"What?" I ask, laughing nervously.
"Nothing, nothing." She says, "you just look really pretty."
I blush, and giggle. Like actually giggle. That's embarrassing. "Thank you." I whisper, looking away. I've never been able to take compliments, I like getting them but I'm just not that used to it.
"Hey." Olivia says as she gently grabs my jaw and turns my face to look at her. I bite my lip, and her eyes flicker down. "You're so beautiful."
I can feel my cheeks growing redder and redder and the way she's looking at me right now is making it even worse. I find myself leaning in, my eyes flicking from her lips to her eyes, to see that hers are doing the same, and she's leaning in too. The hand on my jaw pulls me in, and our lips connect.

The kiss is soft and gentle and My hand rests on her knee. When we pull away, she rests her forehead against mine. I bite my lip and she pulls away slightly, looking at me in a way ive only seen a couple of times. The way she usually looks at me had been replaced by a more lustful look, and I found myself feeling the same. We sat there for a couple seconds more before the tension became too much.
Although the kiss was more passionate and sexually driven then our others, she was still being gentle, which is something I hadn't quite experienced before. Everyone else id been with had become rough and aggressive when kissing me like this.
I gently bit her lip, and she pulled me in tighter. Her hand went from my jaw, to my thigh, and mine tangled In her hair. At some point, she had swiped her tongue across my lip and I hadn't even bothered fighting with it to take Dominance, I just let her have it. She propped herself up with one arm, and I lay fully down, never breaking our lips apart. She broke off and trailed light kisses down my jaw, and on my neck, and I couldn't help but whimper at it. The hand that was on my thigh, slowly traveled up my leg, and underneath my dress, as she carried on kissing my neck.
"Is this okay?" She whispered, as she kissed just underneath my earlobe.
I could barely whimper a 'yes' as her hand found it's way to my pants, and slipped under them. My breathing became faster and at this point I was moaning, still trying not to be too loud. Her other hand travelled all around my body while her lips reconnected with mine again.
"Olivia..." I breathed out, and her eyes met mine. "I'm close."
With this, she quickened her pace and kissed down my exposed collar bone.
"Liv.. please."
"I know baby."
And with that, I came. Hard. In the back of her mums car, in a drive in theatre, Yet it was still far better and more sensual than any other time I'd done it.
She looked down at me and smiled as I caught my breath. "Wow." I whispered, closing my eyes out of tiredness.
"Wow indeed." She replied, as she gently kissed my head. I smiled and opened my eyes, hearing the sounds of toy story in the background. Her eyes were warm and I loved it. She lay down next to me, putting her arm over my shoulder. I shuffled closer and allowed myself to be held completely by her, my head resting on her chest and my hand lying on her stomach. The sound of her heartbeat was the last thing I heard before I drifted off to sleep.

"Hey." I heard a soft voice say, and a light hand squeezing my arm.
"Olivia?" I ask sleepily. She laughs softly, and leans over to unstrap me. "You fell asleep, I carried you into the passenger seat and drove you home. We're here now." She says helping me out the car. "What time is it?" I ask, what if I'm past my curfew?
"Eleven thirty, don't worry."
I let her lead me to my front door, and we stand there for a second. "This was really fun." She says, smiling at me.
"It was, I'll text you?"
"Definitely."
I want to kiss her one more time before she leaves, and I can see with the way her eyes are flickering from my lips to my eyes that she wants to as well.
I stand as tall as I can and kiss her. A nice innocent first date kiss, unlike what happened in the car earlier. It's short, but we're both content with it. "Goodnight lily."
"Goodnight liv."

Can't believe they just did that to toy story😭 sorry for not updating for a while but these last three chapters should make up for it? Thanks for reading!