Part 35

Lily's pov

It was Saturday night, and Olivia and I had gone to a party. We weren't usually the types to go to these kinds of things but Olivia knew people who were throwing it, and we had nothing else to do. I stood at the side of the room, waiting for Olivia to come back from the toilet. My eyes scanned around the room until they landed on a familiar face. Olivia. She was talking to a girl I hadnt met before, but I could tell there was something going on. The girl had an unreadable expression and I could see Olivia's annoyed face from where I was standing.
I watched as she shook her head and walked away from the girl, straight to me.
"You'll never guess what." She said, running a hand through her hair in a way that I found incredibly attractive.
"What, baby?" I replied, as she leaned against the wall next to me.
"I just spoke to my ex."
My eyes went wide and I felt a sinking feeling in my stomach. That's who the girl was. Now that I know she was Olivia's ex , I take into consideration how pretty she was. I could tell that she had a pretty face and blonde hair, and from what I could see of her a minute ago she had a nice body. I started to feel insecure. I bit the inside of my cheek and I worried. What if Olivia wants to get back with her?
"Really? Which one?" I asked, trying not to sound too insecure. Olivia's eyes scanned the room and found her, gesturing with her head.
"Blonde one to the left of that couch" she said. She was stood with some other girls and a few boys, drink in hand, laughing about something.
"Her names Savannah. We dated for a few months a while back until I found out she had been stalking me on every social I had, making fake accounts to watch what I was doing and going through my phone when I wasn't looking. Just scarily overprotective and controlling" she shakes her head and her eyes meet mine. "You okay babe?" The concern in her eyes makes me feel like there's nothing to worry about, especially with the way their relationship went. "Yeah I'm okay, that's really bad though." I said, trying to put the topic back onto her relationship, rather than me.
Obviously I failed at convincing her I was okay because she takes me hand and squeezes it. "Is this because of Savannah? Do you think I'm going to get back with her or something?"
I don't answer and I know she understands.
"Trust me baby, that is the last thing I want to do. I'm yours and no one is going to change that." I look up again and find her eyes staring at me, showing no signs of doubt. "I love you." I say before pressing my lips onto hers, and feeling her hand let go of mine and wrap around my waist. "I love you too." She whispers against my lips.
"So this is your girlfriend huh" I hear a voice that I don't recognise and we break apart.
"What do you want Savannah?" Olivia asks from besides me. I look at the girl in front of me and can't help but feel slightly threatened, even though Olivia's words have reassured me.
"Just came over to say hi." Savannah says and a sickly sweet voice and a fake smile towards me.
"I'm Savannah, and you are?"
"Lily." I say, faking confidence and meeting her eyes fully.
"Pretty name, can you make her moan it though?" Her smile is cocky but she's playing innocent. "Cause I definitely could."
I bit my lip and saw Olivia smirk beside me, catching my eye and giving me a look that told me everything I needed to know. I couldn't help but feel smug about it
"Way louder than you ever could." She mutters which Savannah and I both hear.
I stifle a laugh while an annoyed expression appears on her face.
"Hmm sure you do." She says, and Olivia and I know we won that one. We share a glance and our faces are mirrored as we both smirk, trying not to laugh.
"Is that all?" Olivia asks, as Savannah stands there not saying anything.
"Yep." She says, and Olivia nods.
"Good."
"Pleasure meeting you." I say, before being bold and grabbing Olivia's shirt with my hand and pulling her in, kissing her.
I can feel eyes on us as I bite her lip, teasing her, to which she lets out a slight whimper. Her tongue runs over my lip and soon enough, I'm backed against the wall and we're making out at a party. Not something I thought I'd ever properly do. Her hand squeezes my ass, and my hands tangle in her hair, loving the feeling of it.
Suddenly, Olivia is pulled off me and I'm backed against the wall by someone else. Except this time, it's not because I'm being made out with, it's because a certain blonde haired jealous girl is blocking my exit.