Part 33

As we walked out of the bar, I could tell Lily had something on her mind.
"Babe." I said, trying to grab her hand, and failing when she carried on walking.
"You know she was flirting with you right" lily said as she turned around. It was dark but I could still see that she was feeling insecure.
"Yes lily, and I stopped talking to her as soon as I realised. One of the first things I told her was that I had a girlfriend."
A girl had started talking to me in the bar, and I had spoken to her whilst waiting for Lily's drink. As soon as I realised it wasn't just friendly talk, I stepped away from her and left. And within the first ten words of the conversation I told her I had a girlfriend that I loved. Lily hadn't mentioned anything in the bar, but it must have upset her.
Lily sighed and I realised she was crying.
"Baby.." I murmured and stepped forward.
I lifted my hand to her face and wiped the tear on her cheek.
"I love you, and I don't want anyone else. You're all I need." I said softly, and she nodded. One thing I'd realised was that Lily's past partners really hadn't done good jobs, I understood why she needed this reassurance, and I was okay with giving it.
"I would never cheat on you."
She lent into my hand and I pulled her in with my other hand.
"I know, I'm sorry." She quietly said, as she put her head on my chest. "I don't mean to be like this"
"It's okay you don't need to apologise, I don't mind."
I kissed the top of her head and hugged her, and we stood there for a few minutes. Until it started raining.
"Oh my god." Lily laughed as our clothes and hair got soaked in the rain, yet we didn't find ourselves rushing to my car, Which I'd bought a few weeks ago.  It was a blue Honda and I loved it.

She spun around a few times, laughing, and I watched in adoration. I really do love her.
She stuck her hands out for me to grab them and I did, spinning her around and then pulling her in. Her arms wrapped around my neck and she pulled my head down, kissing me.
I could feel her smiling and I pulled her closer, never wanting to let go.
"I love you." She said between kisses, as we stood in the rain.
"I love you too lily."

Short one until I think of more ideas😭Hope you're enjoying! I'm trying to finish this up soon, so these next ones will be the last few chapters:)