Part 32

Olivia's pov

I knew as soon as I said it I shouldn't have. She left and now it's going to be awkward. I should've known it would be too soon for her.
I lay back on my bed, it'd been like 3 hours since then and I'd gone home, and lay on my bed, that was it. My parents and Ryan weren't in, and I had nothing to do. So I just sat there, thinking about it.
What happens now? Will she break up with me?
My train of thought is broken when the door knocks. I groan and get up, trudging down the stairs.
I slightly fix my hair before opening it.
Lily stands there, fiddling with her hands.
She's going to break up with me.
"Hey..." I say, the confusion obvious in my voice.
She looks up and and before I can say anything else, her arms are wrapped around my neck and she's kissing me. It's urgent and passionate but it isn't sexual. She pulls away just as I wrap my arms around her waist.
"I'm sorry I didn't say it back." She says, breathless.
"It's okay lily, you dont have to be ready yet." I say, letting her know she doesn't need to say it just because I did.
"but that's the thing, I am ready. I just panicked earlier and didn't know what to do." She talks fast and I can barely process what she's saying. "It's just.." before she can finish, I pull her in again, a slightly less urgent kiss then before.
We pull apart and she takes a breath, looking me right in the eyes.
"I love you too Olivia."
"Really? You aren't just saying that because I said it?" I questioned, I didn't want to rush her into anything.
"No baby, I was thinking about it before you said it. You make me feel a way that no one else has ever made me feel before and I've never felt so genuinely about anyone before you, it scared me. You scare me." She pauses before continuing. "Well not you but, the thought that you can make me feel this much and have this much of an effect on me scares me. But Im not scared now, I love you too, Olivia."
I stand there, my mouth slightly open, processing what she's just said.
"Wow." I manage to get one word out and she smiles.
"Yeah wow." She repeats.
I look into her eyes, and all I see is the truth. There's no doubt, no lies, just the truth.

We both lean in, and once again, we're kissing. I take my hand off her waist and close the door, not breaking the kiss. She pulls me along, until she's backed against the door, and Our bodies are pressed together. I kiss her jaw and move down to her neck, causing her to tilt her head back and shut her eyes. Her hand finds my jaw and pulls me back up, her fingers trace my jaw as she whispers "take me to your room."
She is so hot.
I nod and she grabs my hand and leads me up the stairs, and straight into my room, almost like it was that night. She shuts the door and instantly starts undressing. I watch as she unbuttons the flannel she was wearing slowly to reveal a black bra. She leaves the bottom few buttons done up, revealing most but not all of her.
My eyes are fixed on her as I walk towards her. She's turned to face the other way and my eyes travel down her body. I stand behind her, and slide my hand from her waist to the inside of her thigh, while my other one moves her hair. She watches me from the mirror in front of her and moves her head as I kiss her neck, leaving marks as I go.
"I'm going to fuck you right In front of this mirror, and you're going to watch me while I do it." I say, pulling her black matching pants to the side.
She bites her lip and nods, and murmurs 'yes' while reaching behind her, finding my head and pulling it back down to kiss her neck.
I slide one of my fingers into her, and she moans, louder and louder as I move it.
I move my other hand from her hair to inside her shirt. I grab her breasts and tease her while her moans get louder.
"Please.. baby." She moans, and I add another finger. Using my thumb to rub her clit at the same time.
"I'm coming." She says, after another minute of her moaning and gripping my hand that was now on her thigh.
I slow down and let her relax for a second before pulling my fingers out and raising them to her mouth. Her eyes find mine in the mirror and she slowly puts my fingers in her mouth, never breaking eye contact with me. I pull them out, and turn her round by her waist.
"Bed."
She does as I say and gets on my bed waiting for me to join her. I take off my clothes and I'm left in my underwear. Luckily they're matching today.
The heat is almost burning between my legs as I grab the strap on again. The same one from the other night.
I attach it and look at lily, who's ready and waiting for me, Her legs open and bedroom eyes looking at me. She's so beautiful.
I run my finger over her, making sure she's wet enough for it to go in without hurting her, she definitely is.
It slides in with no restraint and I start straight away. She moans again, and I can't help myself moan too. Everytime I push into her, it puts my pressure on my clit and I feel the sensation building in me. Her bra is now off and I tease her again, taking one of her nipples in my mouth as I continue fucking her.
After a while, I feel her grip on my shoulder get tighter and her nails digging into my back deeper, as we both finish at the same time.
"Olivia." She moans as she finishes at the same time as I breathe out "lily."
She looks at me from underneath me on the bed, and it is one of the hottest things I've ever seen. "I love you." She says, still catching her breath.
"I love you too."