Part 16

Olivia's pov

As I opened my eyes, I instantly regretted it as the light shined through the blinds right into them. As I went to rub them I realised where my arm was. I looked down at the girl sleeping peacefully, very close to me. As we were sleeping we had gotten very close, and I now had my arm draped over her waist.
Shit.
Do I move it?
I don't want to make her uncomfortable when she wakes up...
I slowly lifted my arm and moved it off her, and shuffled back in the bed, trying not to wake her. I smiled softly, she looked so pretty when she slept. She stirred in her sleep for a second before opening her eyes.
"Were you watching me sleep?" She asked in an adorable sleepy tone.
"No." I answered way too quickly "I mean, yeah kinda, you look cute when you sleep."
She smiled and buried her face into the pillow
"I've just woken up and your already giving me compliments." She said, her voice slightly muffled by the pillow.
"Well, maybe you should be less complimentable then." I replied, knowing full well that wasn't a word.
After a couple seconds passed I remembered the events of last night.
"So.. how are you feeling?"
"Pretty shitty to be honest. My boyfriend cheated on me, and now I don't even have a boyfriend."
"You don't need one." I replied, as she pulled her face away from the pillow and layer on her back. "Especially not one like that, he's a dick, there's not much else to him."
She sighed and turned to face me.
"Yeah I know, it's just humiliating I guess"
"I understand, but I think anyone would be pretty stupid to let you go. I mean, I know if I got the chance, I definitely wouldn't waste it like Ryan did." I said, causing a soft smile to form on her face.

I took this time to study her face, even in the morning she looked beautiful . Her dark hair slightly messy but still managing to look nice, and a tired look on her face that just made her look cuter.
"Get coffee with me?" I blurted out.
She laughed, god I love her laugh.
"I'm sorry." I started laughing, "what I meant to say was, would you like to get a coffee with me?"
She smiled and replied "yeah, sure"