Natasha's Pov

******:
You were even the prima ballerina of that time.

Since then i got the feeling that something is missing...

You didn't?

_______________________________________

I -

Well i had a weird feeling back in Russia. Pieces that don't fit.

"You have never been here before? You lived in Russia."
"Yes, but the Red Room never send me to here."

"The bathroom is at the entry on the left."

"Don't worry about that. Let's find a way to get out first.There should be a door to the backstage. The ballerinas changing room is on the left... here!And down this hall is a door and next to it is the fire exit.... and we climb the ladder and we should get on the roof."

"Thanks for memorizing the exit ways. A spy is ready for everything, right? "
" Um... yeah, right."

How could I have knew where things are in a place i have never been? And that escape plan i knew? Too detailed, to be my spy training. I knew where rooms were, so precisely that it scared me.

After what Yelena said... is it possible to have been to the Bolshoi before?

I have to choose : find out the answer to a lot of questions and work with  yuck... Yelena, or don't and leave peacefully. Who am i kidding? I won't have peace until I foud out. What Red Room took this time from me? A successful ballet career?I guess I have to work with Yelena. But i have to ask her some questions about the Hydra thing. Does she always look in drawers when she's bored?

Me? Part of Hydra?

<<Schlange >>?

Just one way to find out.

_______________________________________

Nathasa:

Fine. We team up.

******:

Ok, meet me at Moscow. We will disguise as reporters and find more information.

Nathasa:

First, I'm the boss.

******:
Ok, what do you suggest then?

Nathasa:

Go to the Bolshoi and

Fine, you won this round!

But I'm still the boss.

******:

If you say so...

("Natasha" changed "******" to "Worker" )

Worker :

Really? I can play this game too

("Worker" changed "Natasha" to "Dictator")

Dictator:

I show you dictator!

("Dictator" changed "Worker" to "Slave")

Slave:
I been called worse.

Dictator :
What? Lingerie model?

Slave :
Your sister.

Dictator:

No one called you that. We are not related. The closest thing you and me are  is working parteners.

Slave:
Ok, сестра. See you in Moscow!

_______________________________________

In what mess did i entered this time?
I can't tell SHIELD or the Avengers anything because... what could i day? Hey, guys! Guess what? Apparently, I don't remember some things about myself, not big deal, i mean... what worse thing i could have done than being a killer machine? And i could possibly... there's a tiny chance... to work for Hydra. Surprise Steve! They are back! And i work for them!

If they find out, they will hate me. Especially Steve. Somehow I worked for them. Or i still do? What's project <<Schlange >>? Hydra are snakes for sure.

And Peter would want to help and i don't want him to fight ina war this big. Secrets, Hydra and Red Room, dangerous combinations. As much i hate it, i have to lie to them until i resolve this problem.

I take a sticky note from Pepper's desk and i tell them that an old friend needs my friend and I'm flying to San Francisco forba week. Let's hope this thing last a week and that this letter would make Clint to think that i went to help Matt.

I pack my bags and delete all the security footage of tonight. Russia, here I come!

Yelena welcomes me at the airport. I hope this ends fast. For our cover we have to act like 2 best friends, until we got to her motel room.

"Hydra isn't paying you much?" i say as i squeeze a bug with my boot.

"Not all can live in Tony's penthouse."

"Not all can live with Tony Stark."

"Actually, Hydra is paying well, but I should have left Russia  4 months ago, so I'm on my own."

This idiot!

"Idiot, stupid, brainless woman! You just left from Hydra for 4 months ? And then expect to walk back there like nothing happened?"

"Well, yes. They are actually pretty busy right now. Some big  attack plan going right now. They even unfreeze  extra soldiers."

Big plan of attack .
Unfreeze extra soldiers.

That's it. I'm calling SHIELD. This is bigger than my past.

"Is that a heart on you lockscreen? Who is inside the heart? Oh, look! It's Matteo the second with a brown haired boy.Who's the boy?"

"Not your business!"

"Don't tell me—he's not —but the Red Room procedure?"

"He's my son Peter."

"So, it's true. I'm an aunt."

"No, you are not. Not related. Don't forget."

I open the message app to text Nick to bring help. A lot of help if possible.

I feel a swift in the air and i duck before a bullet hits me in the head. Yelena! If that's a tra—I look in her direction and i see she ducked too, arms on her gun. It wasn't her. So this is how it feels to be wrong.

"Still don't think your Hydra friends dont care?"

"Apparently, they care."

I get up and try to unarm our friend,but i get a punch in the stomach.A friend highly trained. Nice skills and blue eyes. They look familiar.....like Steve's. I try to throw her in the wall, but i am the one who get thrown in am mirror. Not playing nice anymore! I take a shard of glass and I'm ready to cut the neck, but I'm distracted by Yelena who comes at me with a teaser.

I trusted you!

That teaser feels so bad!Like milions of thunders are in my blood, burning me from inside. Now I'm sorry for everyone i hit with my Widow Bite.

🅓🅞🅝❜🅣 🅕🅞🅡🅖🅔🅣 🅣🅞 🅥🅞🅣🅔