Bad omens

Peter's Pov

"And like that, i met my sister."

I see that Miles was silent for a moment and then hugged me.

"Are you alright? That's a lot! And me and Mj worried when you and Felicia missed school. She tried to call you, but you never answered.Now i understand why. "

"My phone screen is so cracked right now that I wonder how i saw my messages." I put my what is left of my phone on the table.

"Good thing you know Tony Stark. And what are we doing now?"

"We go in the city and try to find out if someone saw Venom. Tell Mj we need her to be our eyes through the security cameras. "

"And you want to go out like that?" "Miles pointed at my destroying suit. I have to bandage my wounds before I go.

" It's okay. I can take another suit and then bandage my bleeding wounds.Mom learned me to. "

" Peter, you were captured , thrown in an ocean, then you fought a army of Hydra's soldiers and then Venom attacked you. I think you need a break."

"I can't just-"

"Why don't you look at the security cameras on the street, while me and Mj go in the field."

"You want Mj-"

"We both know that your mother learned her how to use a gun and some self defense moves during their girls nights."

Well it's true.

"Ok." I take my laptop and my computer. "If you need me-"

"We will call." he swing out of the window. Ahhh, peace, quiet.... it's awful! I want action!

Finally, Mj and Miles connected to the system.

"Pete, I'm so glad you are ok. Sorry you are not in the field. I know how much you like it. So you have a sister? And i worried when you and Felicia missed from school." Mj laughed.

"Yeah, who is possessed by Venom.Family reunions really suck. I alsl got an uncle... and mom has a new boyfriend with a metal arm. "

"That's... awful. Any new siblings?" she said.

"Until now, no. Bit maybe I should wait a few years. Who knows? Secret cousins?" i laughed at the thought. What my life had become?!

"The Romanoff conspiracy." Miles said with a movie narator voice.

"The mystery that had left history confused. No answer, just the same question. How many brothers and sisters does Peter Romanoff have? 1?2?23?Who knows?" Mj continued with the same narator voice .

"Find out in cinemas on December 17."i continue mimic their tone and we all laugh.

" Your life is such a movie! "Mj said.

" I know. But nkw let's be serious. "i make my best serious face and both of them laugh.

" Bro... if that's your serious face, i understand why you wear a mask. "

It wasn't that bad, right? I can be very intimidating when I'm serious!

" I'm in the west side and don't see nothing unusual." Miles said.

"East side. Nothing unusual, but something happened. There had been a fire at a building and policeman and fireman are trying to evacuate the people. Crimson, maybe they would need your help."

"I'm on my way-whoa!"

"Miles, what was that?" i ask.

"I don't know. Saw something black moving. Going after it."