Cat in the neighborhood

Peter's Pov

I hate this system! Who's the idiot who made it!

Wait... that's me. My intelligence, my curse!I shouldn't put personalised security options for mom to use.

I can't hack the system even after 4 hours. Even Tony tried. What should I do now? That's the only key i have to find mom...

"Kid,you will be late for school.Dont worry. Stark will try again later. He's a little busy canceling his wedding, but he will do it.And Phil's team is coming to help. I heard Fitz is a genius. We will find her. " dad comes and pats me on the back. If Tony Stark can hack it, then no guy named Fitz can. Maybe Miles can give me an idea because he is outside of the problem. I will take the phone to school.

Steve's Pov

I drive Peter to school as my cover, Chris Romanoff. I miss the time when me and Tasha joked about choosing this fake names so people won't know Peter is our son. Her name was Rosie Romanoff. I told her keeping her real last name would be something risky because it would make Peter connected to the Avengers. She just smiled at me and said that Peter Romanoff sounds to beautiful to be changed. I know how much she wanted a child. Or i can see, better said. She always spoils Clint's children. Every Friday she takes them after school to a Fun Parks. And they go at every Mountain Rousse, every carousel.... Sometimes i feel like an old man just watching them running around there. And she buys them every candy possible. Sometimes I wonder how their teeth don't fall. My favorite part is that Laura and Clint don't know . It's a secret between Auntie Nat and her kids. And now that Peter is part of the family, it's more of Natasha - Steve-Peter-Lila-Copper secret.  She is so proud of Peter. And who wouldn't? That kid is amazing. He learned me what memes are. I want him to be happy. All of us. I will find her.

I go to  SHIELD headquarters to see if Matt and the searching team found something that we missed in that hotel room.

"Hey, Nick? Something new?"

"Only bad news."

What?!

"Did they found—"

"We found a short footage  of the Winter Soldier around the Bolshoi.  Extremely blurred,but we believe  it's him and he  has something to do with Agent Romanoff disappearance." a blonde agent in a white suit says.

"Who's the Winter Soldier?" i ask.

"A ghost. The only time he was caught on camera was when he killed Tony Stark's parents.It's believed he's active for a long time, but like a ghost, untraceable. " she says.

He's the one who killed Tony's parents. He will be so angry when he finds out.

I hope Nat is okay.

"Thanks for the information, Agent..?"

"Carter."

Wait, what? Cater? Like Peggy Carter.

"Sharon Carter"

"Are you related to Peggy Cater by amy chance?"

"I'm her grand-niece. It's an honor to meet you, Captain. She was always talking about you."

"I hope the good things."

"Nope.I heard you were beat in a lot of alleys."

And Buck always came to save my ass.

"Yeah... good old memories."

"Don't worry. We will find agent Romanoff. You won't be late for this dance." she turned to leave.