Among the bad guys

Peter's Pov

I have to fix my mistake. Gladly, I could once find the phone. I can do that again. Andddd-that's it.Upper west side.Time to be a hero. But first, let's leave a note. I don't want my family to search for me like they did for mom when they come back from the hospital. Ok, it sounds good, let's go.

An abandoned train station. This place is creepy.  Does she live here? Ok, the signal shows me to go there. But it's a wall. Is she a ghost? Ooo, I got it! Please be a secret door, please be a secret door—Yes! Secret door. I enter inside and i see everything she stole. Painting, jewelries, bags with money. I liked it was clean. I turn around a shelf and i see her working on a computer. I  go closer and i see that she opened my mom's phone.

"You hacked the phone!"

"WHAT THE FUCK!" she turns her chair to  face me and throws a package of Oreos at me.

"What the fuck was that!" i say.

"What the fuck was that? You entered in my house!"

"And you stole my phone !"we both look at each other." Nice home. "

" Thanks. It will be nicer with you out of here. "

" Not without my phone. How did you do that? "

" Do what? "

" Hack it? I tried for days. "

" Not your phone? "

" No. It's  a missing person case. The phone is the only clue.Still, how? "

" Spidey, you have to think like a thief.You think like someone who makes systems not break them. "

Think outside the box. That's it!

" But anyway, don't be too happy. I managed to dig just a little. "

" That's good. What did you find? "I came closer to look at her screen.

" Just this message :<<Hail Hydra! >>. "

" What's Hydra? "

" I don't know. But i know how to find out. If it's something illegal, and sure is since it's a missing person case. "

" Ok, where are we going? "

" Stop. Who said we are a team? And why should i help you? You just entered my house!"

" I can call the police. "

" Hello, partener. Ok, we are going to the Black Market to find something. But change your outfit. Heroes are not allowed there. "

I have to change my suit?

" Ahh, grandpa, until you move, i will be 30."She goes behind a curtain.

I take a seat and wait to see what's happening. She comes back with a black jacket, black pants, army boots and a ninja mask.

" You can change behind the curtain.I hope they are close to your size. "

" Did you stole this clothes?"

"They are washed,spidey.Dont worry."

"But are they stolen?"

"God! You're such a hero! No, they were my father's, now go!"

"Your father?"

"Don't want to talk about it and either do you cause you have a missing person to find." she pushes me behind the curtain.

An hour later, we are in a dark, creepy part of the New York. I see no police cars, but a lot of graffiti and.... weird people.

"Want something cool, kids?" says a old man with no teeths.

"Yeah, for you to SHUT THE FUCK OFF OR I WILL TEAR UP YOUR FACE!" the Black Cat activates her claws and the poor man runs.

"Come here, Spidey." she takes my hand and we in a bar. Man throws bottles and i see some throwing another person on a table.

"Scared, Spidey? Let's split up and find information." She goes to a table.
Wait-dont leave me alone here! I'm too inoccent to be here! Ok, Pete. For mom. I take a seat at the bar. The man asks me what i want to drink. What do i do? I'm too young to be here.

" Um.. i.. um..."

" Did the cat eat your tongue?" a man, no a giant with a skull tattoo and a long beard laughts at me.

"No." I say.

"What did you say, princess?"

"No.I'm not a princess. "

"How you say, kitty.One beer, Joe! " he orders.

"Hey, kitty. Found something?" the Black Cat jumps at my neck.

"That that nickname will stick to me, right?"

"You are so right. Let's talk on the rooftop." we go far away from that place. Yes!

"Hydra is an agency formed during Word War. They are shipping some weapons tonight at 9. We can hide on the boat."

"Thanks!"

"Were are we going partener?We are in this together. "

We stop at her place so i could change again. We go to the dock and look for Hydra. I wish i had the Avengers or dad with me, but it's my mess and they will leave me out again.

Me and the Black Cat sneak on the boat and hide in a box.

" Can you move your feet?It is in my face! " she whispers.

My stomach growls.

"And you take your hair out of my face! Why does your hair smells like cinammon?"

"Did you smelled my hair?"

"IT'S IN MY FACE!"

"Fine. But don't eat it!I heard your stomach growl."

"I wouldn't eat your hair!"

Finally, it feels like we stoped. We wait for a few moments and then get out. The Black Cat throws the phone at me.

"Go find your missing person."

"Were are you going?"

"To search... in the other way. This we will find the person faster." she jumps in the vents. She doesn't know who I am looking for. Aghh! She came here for something. It doesn't matter now, i have to find mom.

I jump in the vents and choose one direction. I see  hallways, guards, a cafeteria - i think.But where could i find mom?This is an evil agency, sort of evil SHIELD, so she must be in a cell. Now, where would the cells be? I see the Black Cat  with  a folder and I jump out of the vent. Let's say i didn't landed on her.

"Idiot!"

"Was zum Teufel? Wachen!" a green hired woman shouted, while a red hired girl looked like she was ready to fight us before the guards.

Oh, no! We got caught by Salad and Tomato!

"You're an idiot !" the Black Cat says when the guards put our cuffs. At least i will find mom.