Family secrets

Tony's Pov

I heard that Steve and Peter were returning from the mission  to save Natasha and i let Pepper alone with Happy. I heard from Laura it didn't work well. I hope Peter is alright. The kid already lost to much. Me and Laura wait from their arrival anxiously. I drank already 56 cups of coffee today.Even Fury decided to come. He looks worse than usually. He immediately sits on the couch.

"How was your day?" i ask.

"Until new orders, SHIELD is gone.The Avengers are the only protection force this world has. "

We alk wait for the team. We hear the elevator's door open and i see.... ah, it's just Bruce.Now we are more people to wait for them. Great!

"Who wants tea?" Bruce says.

"I function on coffee." i say.

After 30 minutes, the elevator doors open and i see Steve carrying a random child in his arms. Wait-i would recognize that red hair everywhere.

"Is thay Natasha? Tell me little Red didn't became that little."

"No." he says and
goes to the medical room.

Then Matt,Yelena and Clint get out of the elevator. Somone will need a visit in the med bay. Then a red haired man exited. It looks like the masculine version of Natasha.

"He's not Natasha, right? Last time i checked, she was a girl."

"No, I'm not Natasha.I know, disappointed. I was disappointed too when i didn't get a puppy and i got a little sister. "

Okay, stranger?

Then i see Peter with a long face and suit ripped and dirty. Ok, Tony, the kid needs your support.

"Hey, kid! How was it?" i try to smile to make him feel better. Doesn't help.

"Great! My mother almost shot me in the head, wanted to kill me... and guess what? I have a sister!"

Wait - what?Sister? Did he say sister? When? How? Morgan was supposed to be the youngest one! But still, when? Natasha was busy. Is Steve the father? Omg! Steve is a father?

" Tony, are you alright? You have been looking at the wall for 10 minutes. "Steve  says.

" Peter has a sister? "

" Long story. "

Oh, no. Capsicle doesn't look happy about it. Who is attacking my ship!

" Ok, will no one tell us what happened. Where is Natasha? What sister? "i say. I need to know. All the drama is killing me.

" And who the fuck is him!? "Fury pointed at the red hired man. Yeah, who is him? Why does he have a shield like Steve's?

" Good question. "i say.

" Hi, Im Alexei.Nice to meet you, Fury.How's SHIELD? "

Wait-they know each other? What the fuck is going on?

" Who the hell are you! "Fury got up from the couch.

" How do you know him? "Steve asks.

" I know  almost all of you. Clint Francis Barton, Laura Barton, Matt Murdock, Yelena Belova, Tony Stark, Nicholas Joseph Fury, Tony Stark, Steve Rogers, Bruce Banner and you must be Nadenka's new brother. "

That's creepy.

" Ok, Mr. Creepy,how do you know this and tell me a good reason not to put Jarvis throw you out of the Tower."i say.