Wedding day

Pepper's pov

"How is the bride?" I see Natasha coming with Morgan in her arms.

"Stressed. Does the dress look good?"

"It look perfect. Isn't it, Morgan?"

"Goa!" she raised her little arms. That's my little princess.

"See! Even she says you look beautiful."

"What if i forget my vows?"

"Pepper, stay calm. Everything will be fine. If you forget something, speak from the heart. There is no way something bad will happen when you speak from the heart."

"Like how fast my heart is beating, I could rap those vows."

Natasha's Pov

"I could beatbox if you want. "

She laughts.I relaxed her. My duty as a maid of honor is done. I should check what is happening outside.I see Steve carry some cardboard signs.

"Hey, Steve! What are you doing with those?"

"This is our plan in case Tony forgets his vows.How's the bride? "

"Nervous. She will rap the vows."

"Oh, God. Nat, promise me that we wont be like that at our wedding."

"Deal. I made so many cover stories that i think i can come up with a vow on the spot."

"And i made so many speeches that a vow is no big deal.I better gave this to Rodney. "

"He came?! "

"Yeah, he and Happy managed to make it in time."

"I think Tony already feels better.What's that smell? "

"Oh, i tried a new—"

"Fire!" I take a water bucket.

"Tony, no suits at our wedding!" Pepper came angrily from the tent.

"It was supposed to be a firework show.I have to go to the altar now. See you there. " he leaves. Saved by the bell.

"Oh,god."

"Pepper, my dear, everything will be alright. I will make sure of it. That's why I am a maidof honor. Now go and marry that idiot!"

"Psssst!" Steve whispered.

"Why are whispering?"

"Got an alert. Robbery. Some crazy dude with a fire gun or something like that .I think we should take care about it in private. I don't want to ruin their wedding. "

"Ok. I text Peter to cover for is in case they see we are not here. Ok, let's go."

Peppers's Pov

"Peter, where is Natasha?It's time for me to throw the bouquet. She must be here!"

"Um...who's Natasha?"

He did not just—

"Have anyone seen Nat?"I shouted.

"Pepper, you are not asking the right question.Have anyone seen Steve?" Tony smirked.

"That's actually a good question. Where is he?" Alexei asked.

"HERE!"they come out of a bush.

" What happened to your clothes? "i ask as i look at their, now burned, clothes.

Both of them look at their clothes surprised.

" We are just so hot. "Steve said totally serious and Natasha burst out laughing.