Nightmares becoming real

Peter's Pov

Dad, Yelena, Clint, Matt and me go to the location we got in the anonymous email, as fast as I told them my dream where mom was brainwashed to fight for Hydra. We tried to call SHIELD for help, but since Ward is Hydra, grandpa Fury is searching everyone to see if they are a duble agent. And Tony is busy at the hospital with Pepper. So... in other words, we are alone to fight an entire base of soldiers. We fly there with an invisible jet. Dad said we can win since we have the surprise element and Yelena  knows the place. Still, she called him an idiot.

Ring.

_______________________________________

Duchess

I found out you went after Hydra. Are you crazy?

Kitty

How did you find out?

Duchess:

Really want to know?

Kitty:

Yes.

Duchess:
You called me accidentally with your butt.

Kitty

Mom is alive by the way. Alpinespinne didn't kill her.
Dad wants to kill Red Skull.

Duchess

Whatever you do don't kill Alpinespinne!

I think i have something to say to you.

Remember when i was in that  Hydra room. I was searching for a powerful weapon that can eat a building and bring back the dead. I wanted to bring my father back, but i found this.

Kitty

Kitty

I think i lost signal. i can't load it.

Cat?

_______________________________________

And... it's gone. No signal.We prepare for attack. Dad takes his shield, uncle Clint takes his << do not use>>arrows and Yelena sharpens her knives and checks her guns. Then we talk quietly to the back front of the base, in the bathrooms. We check and see they are empty.

"Ok, the control room is down below. Cameras are in every corner, so be careful, idiots. " Yelena said.

"2 heartbeats. Someone is coming!" Daredevil says and the others hide in the stalls,while i climb on the ceiling.

"Black Widow, what are we doing here? We need to continue to train Alpinespinne." a soldier with a metal arm says.

Mom?What are you going to do? I see mom pushing the soldier in the wall.

"I know. But first, i remember something. And i want you to remember too."

"What?"

"This." mom says and kiss the soldier on the lips. Oh, no. Dad won't like that.