Searching for Natasha Romanoff

Peter's Pov

I wait for the Avengers to come back from San Francisco. It's so boring!

"Hey, Pete, what's the answer to question 7?"Miles asks.

" 48.Man, i should be with the Avengers searching for mom, not fighting with logarithms! "

" If you don't want detention for no homework, i think you should fight with logarithms. Think positively, the Avengers trust you to protect the entire New York!"

" But they exclude me from the big, important mission! "

" Peter! The Avengers are back!" Pepper shouts from downstairs. Miles and me go to see if they found Natasha. When we get there, I look to see mom, but all i see it's their sad faces. That's not good.

" What did you find? "

" Nothing. A dead end! "Tony pours himself a glass of wine.

" It's not nothing, Tony. Now Matthew will help us find her. The more, the better chances to find her. "dad says.

" Are you blind Capsicle? Natasha send us intentionally to San Francisco. She doesn't want to be found. And.. do we really know her? "

" Excuse me? What are you saying? "

" I know that we judged her wrong in the past,but now... we found out that she has a lot of boyfriends and an enemy. Is her name even Natasha Romanoff? "

" Tony!I know you don't trust Natasha since the whole Rushman thing, but Nat is family. "Pepper .

" And all of us had enemies in the past or secrets that we don't want to talk about. "Clint says.

" Who's your enemy ? Robin Hood? Ok, let's say that her romantic life and her most hated enemy are none of our business, because maybe they aren't. What about the fact that she wants us away and send us to San Francisco? "

" Maybe mom has a plan. The note is a secret message. Maybe there was a clue in San Francisco,or-"

"Or she really wanted you away, because her phone location is in Russia " Miles stops tapping on the laptop and looks at us.

"Why does Miles have a spider suit on? Are you starting a fan club, Peter?" Steve says.

"No, I'm the other Spiderman. You know that red and black Spiderman?"

"You are Spiderman the second?" Uncle Clint says.

"That's my name in your head?"

"You use the same name like him. Would you preferred Spiderman Junior?"

"We are working on his name." I say.

"What about.. <<Dark Spider >>?" Tony suggest.

"Nah, It's too unfriendly." Miles refuse.

"What do you say about <<Crimson Spider >>?" Clint says.

"I guess it works for now. But my suit is more black than red."

"Um.. why don't you add a red cowl for more red?" dad suggests.

"That's a good idea, Mr. Roger! If i can't find a name, i can change the suit! Bye, Pete! I have work to do and so do you! I hope you find your mom!By the way, i couldn't hack the firewall to read her messages and search history! " he jumps out of the window.

" I guess i have to get used to teenagers jumping out of the window and who can hack SHIELD and STARK INDUSTRIES softwares. "Tony says.

" Yup!" I take at the laptop and go to the elevator."What are you waiting for, guys! We are going to Russia!"