Avengers...... assemble?

Peter's Pov

I woke up when Nadenka shakes me.

"What it?" i saw sleepily.

"Bitch, wake up now! IT'S A FUCKING EMERGENCY!"

She shounds scared. She never sounds scared. I bolt awake from my bed.

I look around. What the -.

What happened to the Tower? With what's left of the Tower.

"What happened? I literally can say i sleep on the street of New York! What happened to the city? Did Loki came here?"

"I don't know. I'm pretty sure the Apocalypse would have awaken me! But it didn't!"

"Ok, calm down. Maybe...we are dreaming."

She pinched me.Ouch! "DO YOU THINK WE ARE DREAMING!"

"Did you searched for mom, dad or the Avengers?" I open the door.

"I couldn't find them.Just our friends."

"First question. What happened to the stairs? Second question. Who did you get here?"

"I helped." said Flash and Venom from downstairs with a sandwich in his hand.

We swing down and head to the table where Mj, Gwen, Miles were eating.

"Okayyy, does anyone know what happened?"

"I don't think we partied that hard." Gwen said.

"The Apocalypse." Miles said.

"Stop saying the apocalypse happened!" Mj said.

"Have you looked outside New York?There are no windows in this Tower anymore."

"Ok. The Avengers are nowhere to be found. Shield too. What do we do now?" Nadenka asked. Good questions.I wish I would know the answer.

"We..um....look on Google? It must be something there. The apocalypse would be trending on most searched, right?" that's the best i can come up with.

"Jarvis?" Nadenka calls, but nothing happens.He's not online.

"I guess we have to do it the old fashioned way. Go outside and see what happened .I think Bugle would write about the apocalypse. " Mj said.

"Like a cave man?!" Miles said shocked.

"Yes." Gwen answered. "So.. you and Nadenka."

Oh, god. They talk about it.

"So.. you are Ghost Spider ?"

"That's not my name."

"Wait-this name is better. Keep it." Miles said.

"Well, you didn't told me you are Venom."

"Touche."

"Ok, team. Let's focus." Nadenka said.

We walked outside and headed towards Bugle. The city looked like one in those apocalyptic movies. There are even those barrels with fire. Most of the building are windowless and thir walls are broken. If it wasn't for the big number of rats, i wouldn't believe it was actually NY.

I think that's the rat that stole my sandwich in the subway 1 month ago.

We swing to the Bugle. It looks relatively good for the apocalypse.We go to James Johnas Jameson 's office. Obove his desk was a big picture with him. It was in perfect shape. Not burned or destroyed. Nothing! Even the forces of evil couldn't touch him. Another proof Jameson is evil and that's why he can't stand an angel like me.