Dance or fight?

Peter's Pov

Ok, i got it. Left leg, then right leg, turn and then right leg again !

Yeah, i got the dance. Me and mom practiced all day for the dance to be perfect. Miles will be crushed. I need a smart response when i win. Someting like<<You milles not win tonight! ". Like <<You might not win tonight! >>. Nah, it's lame.

" Mom, do you have a cool phrase when we won and Miles loses? "I  shout in the hallway. Mom doors open immediately, but she doesn't step in the hallway . We wanted to keep a surprise what each other would be wearing, so we could be surprised.

" You were a mile away from winning! "

Yeah, it's better.

" Thanks! "

I go back to the mirror. Ok, my suit is perfect, except i have to make a tie knot. I can do this!

After 5 minutes, i try to search with my free hand how to escape from a tie that is everywhere around you. I think i created a new type of  knot.

" Need some help?" I see dad standing in the doorway.

" DoI look like i need help?"

"No. You look like someone kidnapped you and tied you up with a tie."

"Yes, i need help. Please, help."

He comes and tries to untie the knot"How did you managed to  tie your leg behind your back? "

" I tried to follow a tutorial on youtube."

Dad manages to free me from the evil tie!

"What do i do now? I can not knot a tie. Maybe I can stick it with my web?"

Dad smiled at me. "Don't worry." Then he goes out of my room.

Thanks for.... NOTHING! What was that? I am gonna stick it with my web. How bad can it look?

He comes back wearing a shirt and holding one of his ties.He goes to my mirror.

"Come, Pete! Let's show this evil tie that we are not giving up!"

I go to the mirror and i imitate his movements. When he finishes, I look at my neck and see a perfect tie knot.

Witchcraft!

I knock at the door distracts me from the tie. Dad goes to open the door and freeze there.

" Hey, Steve. It's my son ready to for mother son dance?"

"I am!" I put  on some sunglasses.

"Wow! Peter, you look awesome!"

"What can i say ,i took  the fashion style from my mother!" he high-five. "Your black dress with red web details looks amazing, but won't people get suspicious?"

"Yeah, sure! People would put the pices together just seeing Rosie Romanoff wearing a dress with a web than wondering why Peter missed so many days from school." mom said sarcastically.

"Ok, your right. How many weapons do you have at you?" I know mom has more motives to wear this dress.

"34.It's my favorite dress."she smiles. I knew it!

We go and take one of Tony's sport cars and go to school. At the red light a car honks us and i see Miles. He opens his window.

" Ready to lose to the best dancers in New York ? "

" How can i lose against myself? "

" Hello, Rio!"

"Hello , Rosie! How are you doing?"