Remember us, please!

Natasha's Pov

Fortunately, Tony arrived fast with a jet equipped with medical equipment and Bruce. He managed to to stop the bleeding. The worse is gone now. He will live. Thanks to his fast healing.

I stay in the plastic chair next to Peter,who is already feeling better.

"After Bruce lets me out of the med bay,can we go get ice cream?"

"No.Dessert after...breakfast."

"B-but.....I been stabbed!Can i have ice cream for breakfast?"he does the puppy eyes.

NOT THE PUPPY EYES!

"I will think about it."

"But..it would help me heal faster.It is science!"

"It is emotional blackmail?"

"Maybe."he smiles.

Well,i am happy he is alive....We can make exceptions sometimes.Rules are made to be broken.

"Fine.Just this time."I go out of the medbay and go to the fridge to take some ice cream.

Steve's Pov

I see Natasha exiting from the med bay and going to the fridge.Bruce told me she remembers Peter.Does she remember us?I have to know.

"Hey ,Natasha.I heard you remember Peter."

"Yes.I can not believe i forgot him.He is so sweet.I can wait to find Venom and save my other child...and maybe be happy for once."

"Well..you were happy before ."I say as i think about our moments together and her times spend with Clint's children.

"Yeah...me and Bucky were happy together,but...look how it ended.I mean really happy.With no secrets,no brainwash...just normality."

"Nah,normality is boring."Clint said from the vents.

"You remember Peter.But you remember us too,right?"

"Sorry,Steven.I don't remember our boy band yet."

"It is okay.You need time.I mean you just found your brother,best friend ,boyfriend and daughter,then lost your boyfriend and daughter and found out you have another son.I would need time too."

"Yeah,thanks for the recap.I better get going until my ice cream melts."she goes back to the med bay with the tray of ice cream.

"She said <our boy band>"

"Yeah,but she also called you <Steven>"Clint said,as he jumped off the vents.

"Details."

Tony's pov

"I heard Red remembers Peter ,so that mean-"i say as i enter in the living room.

"She doesn't remember us."Clint said.

"But she remembers Peter.Maybe-"

"Tony,no."Steve said.

"Only Pepper can say that.And when my ideas lead to something bad?"

"Never.They led to situations with apocalyptic results."Alexei said,taking a seat on the couch.I see the similarities between him and Nat.How fuuny.

"He researched about you.He also has a list with your genial ideas.I see why Nat....said it is a joy to live with you ,back in Russia."the blonde widow said,taking a seat next to Alexei.

"Anyway...as i was saying before being interrupted by the russian duo,maybe we can do the same as Peter.Do something typical for us that will trigger some memories in Red's brain and she will remember us ."