The day Spiderman died.

Steve's Pov

I take Peter and his friends from the ocean.

"What were you thinking! Fighting Hydra all by yourself! I was so worried! You and your friends could be dead!" I shout. I was so worried when Laura called me and told me Peter is missing.

"Mom is dead."

What!

I get out of the pilot seat a d let Sharon fly. Now that I look better at their faces,i see that there weren't 2 friends of Peter.

"Nat!" i go to check on her anyway. Even if now, from close i can see the blood on her face. I try CPR, i try every medical thing I can remember to do in this situation.

"What.... what happened?" i ask.

"Alpinespinne, Red Skull' s daughter killed her" Peter said.

What!? Thay son of a bitch is alive? Wait-he has a daughter? Someone liked him that much?

"How did you find us?" Peter asks.

"We got an anonym email with your location."

"Black Cat?" Peter looks at the girl with white hair.

"Don't look at me. I thought we will die in the ocean."

"It was sogned as <<a friend of Natasha >>. We think it's her old friend from the letter."

Clint's Pov

I wait on the rooftop for Peter and Steve to come. I was so scared for that kid. He will be the death of me! Ooooh, now i understand why Phil said that when I was jumping off burning buildings.

I see their airship landing. Finally!I see Steve exiting the airship caring someone. Kid IF YOU-NAT!!!

"What happened?"

"Red Skull's daughter happened ." Peter said and rushed outside,while his white-hired friend jumped off the roof.

We go to the lab to put the body there.

"What happened?" Laur asks. "Clint, please tell me she's just hurt.Please! "

"I'm sorry!" i hug Laura and we both cry.

"Wait-she's alive. I hear a heartbeat.It's barely audible, but it's there" Daredevil says.

"JARVIS! Call all the medical robots! Hang in there Nat." Steve shouted.

Peter's Pov

If i found her faster maybe she would be alive. Or if i told the Avengers and i wasn't so stubborn to do everything alone,she would be alive. If i was better, dhe would be alive. If i was better, maybe Aunt May or even Ned would be alive. I'm not a hero.

I take the suit out and dress in my normal clothes. I'm not a hero, so i shouldn't have a suit.Miles can take care of the city. He never failed to save someone.

I put my suit in my backpack. I take my jacket and swing out of the window. I go to the first dark alley and throw my suit in the bin.Rest in peace, Spiderman! You only knew how to fail.

Felicia's Pov

I feel bad for Spiderman. I know how is to lose a parent in a prison. Maybe i should talk to him. Let's hope the Avengers don't arrest me. I go to the tower when i see someone swinging. Spidey!
He lands in an alley and i jump on the nearest rooftop. He throws away something. From closer i can see he is.... Peter?! Then he leaves. Peter Parker is Spider-Man. Wow. What did he throw? I go to see. His suit! Oh, Peter, don't go there.