Weak signal

Steve's Pov

We  all return to the Tower.Natasha will be crused. How should i tell her?

"Who tells Nat?" Clint asked in the elevator.

"Me. " Alexei and I say at the same time.

"Sorry, Cap,but I think it should be me. She doesn't remember you and beside, I'm her brother. And also Bucky was my friend too. I think I'm the best shot."

"Ok, but take this. Bucky told me to give it to her." i give him the USB.

I see him going to the couch where Natasha and Laura  were sleeping. At this hour i will sleep too. He says the magic words and Natasha wakes up. She's angry. God, help us all.

"HE... HE.. I CAN'T BELIEVE HE DID IT! IDIOT! STUPID! BRAINLESS!" she shouted so loud that she woke up Laura. "HANDSOME!CARING! AMAZING! WONDERFUL person who gave me another  chance to spend time with my children i never met." she started crying in the end and hug Alexei.

"It's okay, lil sis. I know how hard it is."

They broke the hug and Alexei gave her the USB.I looked at her how she went upstairs to her room.

Natasha's Pov

James...

What should I say now?

You're an idiot?

Thank you?

We should have fought together?

Why you left me?

What should I tell Nadenka now?

While you were controlled by an alien your father died. You know, the one you never truly met like he was,not his brainwashed version. He was kind, funny and sometimes stupid.

Oh, James, i look out of the window and i see the sun is rising higher and higher.... our moon went down long ago by now.

I put the USB  in my computer. And there immediately appeared  James's face. моя любовь(my love).

"Hey, Natasha. I know you are pretty  upset on me right now because I probably died, but we both knew the math. Somone had to die. And.... between you and me... i was the logical play. While i was brainwashed and frozen so many times,you made a beautiful life for yourself. You destroyed Red Room, you adopted a child, find someone who loves you.... and not forget this family, the Avengers and the Bartons . Let's not forget some people at SHIELD. And Steve told me that you are a hero. You saved so many people. The world need you more than they need me. You are the hero little girls and boys applause and play with toys that look like you. Look at all you accomplished without me. From the girl who killed people to the person people look up to. I am so proud of the person you become. Continue with the good work because i will always be with you and Nadenka. Tell her i love her too. Tell her how much i loved both of you. Tell her about all our happy memories. Tell her about the dance in the rain, in Paris, when i first kissed you. Tell her everything i wish i told but couldn't. And don't worry. We will always have the moon, моя любовь.And wait, I'm not done yet.But i want this part to listen when you look at the moon. Hope you like it. "I take the USB out and put it in a drawer.

James...

Peter's Pov

After we found out that the black thing Miles saw wasn't Venom and just Black Cat who escaped. I have to tell them she is on oir side, but later. It's already 5 am and i need sleep.

I heard the others came back from the mission. I should tell them good night... or good morning? It doesn't matter, they are tired too, so we all sleep all day if no one attacks the city.I go out of my room and i hear a faint cry. Advanced hearing is a good thing sometimes. But who's crying? Wait-we are the Avengers. All of us are orphans with trauma.
I follow the sound and I  end up in front of mom's room. Should I? I'm sure she needs me. What kind of son would I be if i wouldn't help her? I helped her once i can't do it again Maybe she will remember me this way. I knock.