Civil War, part 3

Natasha's Pov

We arrive at the Tower. Please, let them all be fine and be just Jarvis who got a virus that makes him say stupid things . The children are fine, right?Right?

This fucking elevator is fucking slow!Stark should had made faster elevators. I need to get there fasterrrr!

"Woman! Kicking the fucking elevator doors won't help us get there faster!" Tony shouted.

"Then you should make fater elevators!"

"If you don't like it, build you one!"

"I will!"

"Ok, i know we are all worried, but let's —" Steve tried to say, but Bruce interrupted him.

"You  know that Tony could fly and he didn't need to use the elevator."

We. Are. Idiots.

As soon as the doors open i rush to the living room. That place was a mess. Well, more messy than usual. The couch is upside down, the glass table is broken.....

"CHILDREN ARE YOU FINE!" i shout. Nothing. That's not good, that's not good, that's not—

"Natasha, breath." Steve held my face in his hands. "I'm sure they are fine. Our children know what to do in this situation. We both prepared them for something like this."

"We didn't. You played video games with Nadenka and Peter.We didn't prepare for a surprise attack. How many enemies were? 15?20?50?"

"Surprise attack? Honey, Nadenka observes everything around her and Peter's spider sense is amazing. We will find them safe and sound. Ok?"

"Ok."

"Pepper, Laura  are missing too." Clint said.

Ok, thing are from worse to worse.

"Stay calm, Nat. I saw Pepper kicking Tony with her slipper and Laura lives with Clint. If someone kidnapped them, we both know they are the one screwed, not Laura and Pepper." Steve said holding my hand.

I know he said that to make me feel better, to give me hope.

" Jarvis! Security feed. NOW! "

" Yes, sir. You don't have to shout. "the A. I. responds.

We all watch the video. Nadenka, Peter and Mj were watching cartoons on the couch . Venom breakes the glass and the fight starts. Call it instinct, call it training, call it habit,  whatever you want, but the first thing my eyes fix on it's Venom's fight style. It iss off. His moves are right, but his weight it's different. New host?He came back from death thinner?

I continue to watch the video. Nadenka could have easily block that punch, Pepper is not enough scared, Laura didn't called us immediately... i feel a trap.

"When i put my hands on Veno—"

"He's dead, Stark. We killed him. That's somone else. The whole scene feels off. I know my children. They fight better and hit hader."

"Why would they.. get attacked?"

"I don't know, but we still have to find them.And if this was one of Peter's pranks.... the children are so grounded for scaring us like that!"

"Well, good luck. I found them.Abandoned factory in Brooklyn. " Tony came with his tablet in his hand.

"How?"

"The tracker from his suit. Besides the fake Venom from the video said that."

"You put a tracker in Peter's suit?" Steve asked.