The Fall

1 hour and 30 minutes ago

Natasha's Pov

After i left the medical bay, Yelena, Ana and me went to my room to talk about our plan.

"Cameras... out!" Ana said. "Now, we can talk.Are you okay, Natasha?I'm sorry Red Skull put you to fight the Winter Soldier. He does that to test if my teachers are good enough. I had a trainer named Monica. He snapped her neck. "

"I wasn't tested. " Yelena said. I already can here her<<see, I'm better than you >>. I see Yelena smiling at me. Here it comes.

"It looks like I'm better than you since i didn't need to be tested."

"Actually, he was in a mission when you came. Now he also had a mission. I heard Red Skull that he wanted to came back especially to test Natasha."

I look pround at Yelena.I like this kid more and more.

"Don't  say it, Natasha. Don't!" she puts her hand over my mouth, sounding threatening.

"I will not. I'm not naive like you. Why would he bring the Winter Soldier special for me from a mission? It feels its more than his  wish to have a good teacher for his daughter?"

"I heard the soldiers at the cafeteria talking about you. You are a fucking legend!" Ana said.

Language! Oh, no. I'm becoming Steve. Speaking of Steve... I have to tell him i found his buddy. If i survive and if i leave from here.

"Maybe he's scared  that you will try a move and he wants to have his best soldier in case something happens?" Yelena suggested.

"Thn why did he put them to fight?Wouldn't be better for Red Skull to have him as a secret weapon?" Ana asks.

"Maybe he wanted to find out if he could stop me."

"And he did!" Yelena shouted. I push her off my bed. I had enough.

"Sorry for that." a  male voice said and we all turn our heads to see the Winter Soldier climbing on my window. Yelena and Ana are ready to fight, but why  my spy reflexes don't work. This is weird, i feel like i seen this somewhere.The Winter Soldier climbing on a window.Aghhh!My head! Fuck you headache! I think i saw this image at the museum. When Bucky climbed on Steve's bedroom window to take him to a party because he didn't have the muscles to jump on a window or climb a rope. Ah, pre- serum Steve was so cute abd fragile .Now he  is just cute.

"Natasha, you are alright?" I see Yelena waving a hand in front of me.

"Yeah, just a headache. Why are you here?" I ask our guest.

"Because of you. You know me right? You know who I was before this." he looked at me with so much hope in his eyes that I saw them sparkling, like how Peter does when he's really happy or excited about something. I felt bad i wasn't Steve to tell him more about himself. It must be horrible to not remember who you were before being Hydra's toy. The Red Room was evil, but at least  they didn't do that to me.

"Yes. You are James Buchanan Barnes. Your friends call you Bucky."

Oh, god! He was so happy that i told him that. He was so happy that he started patching the small room.

"I.. i had friends?" he said excited. Even if he hadn't, i would lie to him that he has only to not make him sad. If i could see the other part of his face behind the mask.So.. I came closer and take it off. He had a big bright smile.

"Yes, Steve.He is your best friend. "

"Does he... does he have  red hair? I once remembered a boy with red hair telling me not to move because I'm bleeding to much. But when i told Zola, he put me again in the weird chair."