The Black Spider

Peter's Pov

"And the Avengers didn't let me come! Can you believe it, Mj? She's my mom! I have the right to come to search for her!" I slip from my milkshake.

"So Nick Fury thinks this guy, Matt, kidnapped your mother?"

"Sort of. Mom said she was going to help an old friend in San Francisco and he is her only friend there. SHIELD found out that he didn't left the city, has the same routine as always, Nick thought he might have done something with mom."

"Think positively,Peter! You are the only avenger left in New York. The only defense in case... aliens come again, or Loki."

"Loki is too scared to come back to earth since mom cut his hair. Thor tries to make him feel better."

"Your mom is awesome."

"And missing."

"She cut the hair of the god of mischief!I'm sure she is fine."

"Mj, i know she is Natasha Romanoff, but she's also human. She's not invincible."

"She's alright, Pete, I'm sure of it."

I hope so. It's unfair I'm not in California. My spider sense is tingling!Aaa! Suddenly, I'm up in the sky. Did a eagle took me like uncle Clint said it would happen if i eat his snacks?

We land on a rooftop and I'm ready to fight whatever picked me up like a toy in a crane machine. I look up and I see the black and red spider. He's shorter from close. Wait. He grabbed me as Peter. Not as Spiderman. Come on! Don't tell me he knows my secret identity! He dissappeared for 4 months and comes back knowing my identity!How he and Harry can find who i am and the Avengers and SHIELD didn't?

"So... what are you doing?" he asks. Really? He kidnapps me and that's what he says.Play dumb, maybe he doesn't know .

"Did you just kidnapped me?"

"No? No. Well... Yes, i know it looks like one, but it's not. I don't want to be enemies, Spidey."

So he knows.

"You just kidnapped me from a nice meal with my girlfriend."

"Um.. sorry. You scared me-"

"Again, you KIDNAPPED me!"

"Let me finish."

"You scared me when you said that you and your mom will eliminate me, which is a little too much.. to be fair."

Wait. Hold on. Pause.

He knows about me and mom!

That's impossible!

"Who are you?"

"Oh, right, the mask. Sometimes i forget it is there." he takes his mask off and i see Miles smiling. I can't believe it!

I guess we are not bros anymore now.....

We are now spider bros!

"Are you upset?"

"Miles, of course I'm.... so happy! We can patrol together! I have so many questions for you . And why your name is also <<Spiderman >>? It's my name. Give it back."

"Maybe we could help me find one."

"What about... um... what can you do? Sure are some special characteristics. I could name you after a spider."

"I can use electricity and become invisible."

"You can? Natural? That awesome! Let me think... um... Shock spider?"

"Nah."

"Energy blast."

"Sounds cool, but no."

"Electric Spider? I will think later at something."

"I guess it's better than being both spider man. Or it could be worse... Spiderman Jr."

"I could have made so many jokes..."

"Sorry again for kidnapping you from your special meal."

Mj!

"Oh, no. Mj thinks you kidnapped me!"

"Shit,let's go back before she will hunt me down." he shots an web.

"Language."

"You stayed to much with your father."

What i became!