Trust your enemy

Natasha's Pov

So...SHIELD is no different from the Red Room. Hydra infiltrated in SHIELD and i worked for the bag guys that wear mask of good guys. HOW COULD I BEE SO BLIND!
So... Grant is Hydra. He's in Phil's team. Is Phil also Hydra? Is Fury Hydra? О Боже! (Oh, god!) If i went to SHIELD and told them i found Hydra...

Who's SHIELD now? Is Bobbi Hydra? Is Tony Hydra? Is Bruce Hydra? Is Maria Hydra? Is.. is Steve Hydra? Клинт Гидра?(Is Clint  Hydra? )

No, they can't be, right? We are a family, right?But what if we aren't? What if everything was just a lie? What if that was their mission? Лучшая часть моей жизни - ложь? (The best part of my life is a lie? )

Nah, I'm it can't be. Tony is too narcissist to take orders from someone. Steve is Steve. He hates Hydra. And Clint it's too... Clint. He never respects the protocols. Hydra wouldn't want him. Or are they like that? Do i know them? Or i know the roles they were put to play? To be nice with me? To play like they are my family so i won't think they are bad? And when their evil plan is done, to stab me in the back?

Is Fury my father? He told me about his brother, how he lost his eye. Were those secrets just.. stories he said so his cover would be more credible?I told him about how much i hated Anya,what i did to survive, how much i killed, how Red Room teached me to handcuff myself to bed.....This were personal things!

And Maria..

And Clint...

I shared with them a part of me! They saw me at my weakest and at my strongest!

Maybe they are puppets like me. Maybe they don't know? Steve just got out of ice. He's for sure a puppet. But Fury is the director.Woud he be a puppet with strings attached?

I can't believe that the only way to know for sure who i can trust is.... by working with Yelena. She knows her coworkers.

I can't believe how things changed. 3days ago, or 4...it's hard to keep the track of days when you stay in a cell with no windows,I believed in my family and not Yelena. And now all my trust is in Yelena and not my family. A colmplete 360° turn. My life is out of control. I am in the dark. I don't have a solid plan. I always had a plan, i always was in control. It's a weird feeling.

I keep patching back and forth the cell. I don't want to think about the Avengers, SHIELD, Hydra. The cell has a nice iron door, i can see some blood strains on it, but at least the place is clean. There are some nail marks on the walls from the previous occupants. Charming.

Finally the door opens and 2guards appear. Don't fight them. Don't punch them in the face. You have to look like you are on their side.

"Madame Hydra is waiting for you in the room number 84.Follow us, Agent Romanoff." they just leave and i follow. That's... weird and too friendly. I must be alert. Kindness is a tricky thing.

They called me <<agent>>. Or I'm in.... or they think my name is <<Agent>>.

We climb a lot of stairs.I guess my cell was 14 feet underground. The higher we go, the beautiful the halls get. I got it. The guards stop in front of a door and i do the same. I guess that's my destination. I open the door and the first thing i observe is the huge Hydra flag on the wall, behind a black wooden desk. Behind it, an empty chair. Should I wait for the dramatic entry of this Madame Hydra ? I sit there and wait. This could be a test to see if I'm loyal to Hydra and don't search through their files and drawers.

So.. while i  wait, maybe i can learn something about this Madame Hydra. After how this plave is decorated, i think she is a Hydra fan.Mini octopus green statues on the shelves, books about mythology, a book wrote by Hitler, a hidden gun.On the  dark green wall is a photo of the Red Skull. That guy was—is ugly. I forgot I'm in Hydra Jurassic Park and the dinosaurs are back. From the gold frame of the photo i can guess that Red Skull has a fangirl. Wait—could she be Ana's mom?

I hear a door open and i turn the chair to see a woman with dark green hair, green eyes and clothes. Hydra really has a thing for green. She is like a walking salad.

"Sorry for the wait, Natasha —can i call you that?" she says in a friendly voice. First names.... she wants me to trust her. Not a chance, Salad.

"No problem. I waited so long to be part of something amazing like Hydra,I can wait a little more.Guess I'm in, right? Do i need to take a test to prove myself or, or i could —" i hate the desperation in my voice, but i have a role to play.

"No need for that. I talked with the Red Skull and he wants you in. He knows your history and your set of skills and abilities. But", here comes the famous<<but>>"because you are new, you won't go for missions. Don't worry, your talents will still help Hydra. Red Skull wants you to train his favorite, Alpinespider."

"His daughter?"

"Oh, so Yelena told you. Yeah , Alpinespider is his daughter. And he cares very much about her. She's one of a few super soldiers. So he wants her to be trained perfectly. All you know." she looks at me serious and a little threatening . So this is what is special about Ana. She's a supersoldier. I heard from Steve that the Red Skull was injected with the super serum.

" Who's her mother? "why do I ask?

" Red Skull never talks about his personal life. Why do you ask? "

Good question. Why?

" Curiosity. I saw she took her father blue eyes and i wanted to know if the hair—"

" Is red like his skull? Yes. She took it from him. "

Glad she doesn't have a red skull also.All the thanks to her mother for genetics.

"Red Skull said that you would train Alpinespinne together with Yelena.Yelena would also show you your room and  uniform. That's all. If you feel lonely, you can talk with some of your SHIELD friends. You are not the only one who saw that SHIELD is only lies.And this is for you."she gaves me a smartwatch." It would help you enter in some rooms and text with the others.We already put Yelena's number in it. "Oh, thanks! I'm sure Yelena couldn't find a way to contact me. I put it on my wrist. . The screen light up with my hourglass logo. It's personalized. Yay.

I go out of the room and the guards are gone, just Yelena. She smiles at me. I'm not in Hydra, I'm in Hell.

"Who other people from SHIELD work for Hydra?"

Madame Hydra's Pov

Finally that Romanoff agent left. I couldn't smile like that anymore.But if the Red Skull wants her in...

"Sir, forgive my doubts, but why did we accept SHIELD's stray? I don't think she wants to be Hydra. She is after something. We all know she's after something because she's madly in love with Captain —"

"Quiet!Don't question my motives! Maybe Ms. Romanoff had a deep desire inside her that told her to come and join us. But i think Belova and Romanoff are planning something. They were always rebellious. I know from experience. This is why I told you to give them a watch. We will see their moves.I know Belova was in my office, but she was good and i can't figure out yet what she did.  "

" Why do we let them do that? We could —"

" Are you questioning my decisions? "

" No, sir. I just don't understand. "

" Of course you don't! You don't know what luck came over us that Natalia is back in our possession and that alte Hexe (old hag), Madame B, is dead. We almost lost everything the last time. But now, we have all the important pieces of the puzzle and no one can stop me. And soon, i will rule the world!Did you called the Winter Soldier? "

" He will come as soon as he can. "

" I want hin here NOW! "i hate when he punches my desk.

" I'm sorry sir, but he can't just appear here from Romania. It's already hard that he had to abandon  Mission A431967. It was a success. His cover as a plums farmer named Sebastian Stan made contact with the target. "

" It doesn't matter! The target is less important now. I have greater plans for  the Winter Soldier. "

He's so smart.