Welcome to Hydra

Natasha's Pov

Yelena! When i put my hands on you I will -
Wait. I'm alive. And i hear shouting. Female voices, one is Yelena's and the other.. i don't know. Is Yelena selling me as a slave? Or my organs?

"Sorry, Yel'! I had to attack. They sent me with the Winter Soldier! The Winter Soldier! I couldn't just tell him<<Hey, super soldier that can chock me with his metal arm, can you please don't kill my favorite mentor even if Hydra is suspicious that she betrayed us? >>"

The Winter Soldier?I remember how Ivan told us about him. He was a legend! The best! Ivan admired him, but not like his favorite, the Red Guardian. I remember i was fascinated by those stories. What skills! What techniques! A real ghost!
He's alive?Isn't him a little too old? Who am i kidding?i am in love with a War war 2 soldier.

" And what's our plan? What do we say to Pierce?" the other voice said.

"Yeah, I'm daying of curiosity too." I open my eyes and look in Yelena's scared one's.

"Natasha! You are awake!"

"Scheiße!(Shit!)" the girl said.

"Thank you, partener. Who's your friend? "

"Natasha, meet AlpineSpinne, or how i call her, Anastasiya. Ana, meet Natasha."

"What do you mean<<how i call her>>?"

"She was born in Hydra. They are horrible at names. What name is <<AlpineSpinne>>?"

"Is one like <<Black Widow >>. What did you do to get it?"

"Had a mission in the Alps. I killed my target. Got the name."

"Who was your target?"

"Confidential."

"It's okay, Ana. Natasha is my sister. You can tell her."

"I'm not her sister."

"Okayyy? My former mentor was my target."

"Guess who was her former mentor!"Yelena smiled.

" Who? "

" Remember Anya from the Red Room? Anya, Madame B's daughter? "

How can i forget! She was weak, but she stayed alive because she was Madame B's daughter. I hated her.She was so arrogant and thought she was the best. Rest in peace, witch! I mean... so sad she's dead.

" What's the plan now ? And where are we? "Story time over.

" Plan? Never heard of one? We could improvise. For the second, Hydra Headquarters, deep, deep underground, in their cells. Probably they are thinking what to do with us. "

" Why is the girl here then? "

" Babysitting you. "she says. She entered in in our cell just to guard us? She cares about Yelena. Anastasiya even calls her <<Yel>>. And Yelena cares about her. She shot me with a teaser.Yelena has blue eyes. Ana has blue eyes too. Shit! It can't be...

"Who are her parents?" i think i hit a nerve.Both of them looked down.

"Yelena, she's not yours, right?"

"No. I'm too young!"

"Didn't you bring me to Russia because apparently we danced together in 1946?"

"Ich wünschte, ich und Yel wären verwandt. Sie ist netter als mein Vater Red Skull. (I wish me and Yel were related. She's more nicer than my father, Red Skull.)"