Happy birthday, Peter!

Natasha's Pov

Ok, today it's the big day. Peter's 16th birthday. No pressure.

"STARK! THE FUCKING BLUE BALLOONS ARE NEXT TO THE RED ONES! NOT WHITE, YOU FUCKING IDIOT!"

He falls down the lader.Idiot. If you want something get done, do it yourself!

Steve's Pov

"Nat, sweetie, don't you think you exaggerated a little -" she grabs me by the collar of my shirt.

"It has to be perfect, Steeeeeve! It's Peter's first birthday since his aunt and best friend died! Also it's Peter's first birthday with us!" she puts me down and goes to hang more balloons.

"And we don't know how much time we have left with them.Soon,Peter will marry Mj and —bam! No more time spend with parents!"

"Ms. Romanoff, i don't know if it helps, but i don't want to marry this young." she pops up from behind the kitchen wall.

Miles and Gwen shake their heads and drags Mj back in the kitchen.

Fury's Pov

I guess it's time for me and Natasha to have the talk.

" Romanoff, couch. "

" Nick i have a lot to do. "

" We need to have the talk."

"The talk?Nick.. we had the talk about bees and flowers a long time ago. Remember when you and Phil came with that book,so i won't use that method Red Room thought me anymore."

"No, not that talk.You are older enough for another type of talk."

"Immortality?"

"No! Sit down!"

She looks at me seriously.Good.

"What is this about?"

"It's Peter's —"

"It's more. I can see that something is on your shoulders. What. "

She sighed. "Yesterday, i saw Nadenka holding hands with that boy Flash. A BOY!"

I can't stop myself.

"Why are you laughing!She was holding hands with a boy!We both know what that means.Bam—marriage! "

"Natasha... you are exaggerating."

"I feel like my маленькая паукообразная(little spiders) are groing to fast."

"That's what all parents feel. This is how children are. They don't stop growing. And you have to let them leave... the web. To to be hurt, to be happy, to fall, to get up.. to expelore the life.Don't worry that you would not be part of their lives. They will always need you. "

" What parenting book do you have?It's amazing. "

" Nah, that was Phil with books.When he brought Clint in, he had  30 books. I learn from experience.I had my own little ballerina. "

" Wow. I really grew up, didn't i? "

" Yeah... you grew up.... and decided to fake a sick day to be with Steve who proposed to you, without telling me a word. "

Ahh! There it is! The < I fucked up> and <You know?!> face mixed together.

" Yes. I know. Don't forget. I see all. "I point at my eye patch. I love to scare people.

" Umm.. look! Nadenka, my daughter is texting me about her mission to ditract Peter while we organize his surprise party ! Gotta go! "

Natasha's Pov