Venom induced madness

Tony 's Pov

I didn't expected for the hologram of Natasha to appear from the Hydra helmet.

"Oh, sis. Here you are! So, what's the plan?"

I see Natasha playing with her fingers and making a forced smile.

"You see... i don't have a plan."

Who are you and what have you done with the real Natasha Romanoff? She always has a plan.

"You don't?" Yelena asked socked .

"No, Yelena! I don't always have a plan! My first concern was to protect Nadenka. If i tried to finght alongside your friends, Red Skull could have killed her. She has a chip in her head.And by the way, i, maybe, did something stupid, but.. I HAVE TO!"

Again?Who are you and what have you done with the real Natasha Romanoff?She  did something stupid? Stupid? Natasha <<I'm so smart>>Romanoff did something stupid?

"What did you do?" Alexei asked.

"Red Skull had this project, <<Schlange>> where he wanted to make the ultimate supersoldier using a weapon made by two scientists, which could eat buildings.. or something. Heard that from rumors around the base. Me, James and Nadenka were supposed to be the new lab rats. But the weird thing is, that weapon was alive. The failed lab rats before us disappeared, no body, nothing . We had a theory that they fed it with their bodies. "

" Sorry to interrupt the horror story, but what it have to do with everything and who are <<we>>?"Clint asked.

" Me. "the hologram changes with one of a boy with white hair.

" And me. "the hologram changes to a man with a metal arm, then again at Natasha.

" Sorry, the helmet can show just one person. It's important because... Nadenka was dead. I heard this weapon can bring the dead back so i put it in Nadenka. But - "

"Wait-how do you know it eats people and if you knew that, why did you put it in your  daughter?"Fury asked.

Natasha sights and the boy with white hair appears again.
" Because it ate my twin sister, Wanda. I saw it. Then Red Skull stopped experimenting on us. "

Peter's Pov

" We have to take that weapon out of her now! "i said.

" Well, she is still alive and—"Bruce started to say, but i cut him off.

" Now! In my dream, my parents told me they created the weapon for Hydra, but ran away because it was to dangerous to be used.It can kill Nadenka "I said.

" He won't kill her. We made a deal. "Natasha's hologram  said.

" Yeah, the deal is off. "said a deep voice and we all turn our head in the direction of the sound .

In front of the elevator was... Nadenka? I'm the  the beautiful child in the family. She had  black eyes and a black strand of hair. Did i mention the worst part? The black suit covered her completely, except from the neck, where it looked like her veins were black.

"DON'T YOU DARE TO TOUCH HER!" mom shouted. I miss her  caring that much about me.

"You see... a supersoldier is good, but a pure supersoldier is better. And, I wouldn't worry about her. Remember the explosives Yelena and Nadenka put in the base?" she held a detonator in her hand and pressed the button.

We all look how the hologram  dissappear.NO!

Dad and Alexei go to attack, but Nadenka,no, possessed - Nadenka, no i need to find a better name, jump on the ceiling and  walks upstairs. I go after her, and she activates some spider legs behind her back, one of them hitting me in my left foot, making me fall of the stairs.