Chapter 1: Five sets of rooms in the school district for 9 yuan and 9 seconds

"If you dare to step into the gate of Jiang's house, I will break your leg!"

"Get out! Otherwise, my old lady will call the police and tell you to break into a private house!"

Just after Jiang Dong’s father was buried, his uncle Jiang Qiyuan and aunt Han Cuiying drove him out of the house, occupying the villa and inheritance left by his father, and did not even leave Jiang Dong time to pack his luggage. It was simply the most thorough cleansing. Go out.

It's not right, Jiang Qiyuan and Han Cuiying left him a debt of one million loans in the bank.

"You wait! Sooner or later let you kneel down and beg for mercy!" Jiang Dong shouted at the second-story villa that should belong to him.

No voice responded to him, presumably, the people in the villa should now count the family property and check the cash.

Jiangdong walked away with a sullen expression.

What if you don't leave?

People report to the police, and Jiang Dong is the only one who suffers, because everything has been transferred to Jiang Qiyuan's name, and the crime of breaking into a private house is really guilty.

The medium-sized, sunny and handsome Jiangdong sat down on the road outside the villa complex at this time. His family property was robbed and he was in debt with a million. His mother was seriously ill in the hospital, with only ten dollars left on him. A moment is definitely the darkest moment in his life.

Finally, Jiang Dong decided to call his girlfriend Chen Wenwen.

Chen Wenwen’s father, Chen Mu, worked in a bank and had a good relationship with Jiangdong’s dead father. Jiangdong must at least stabilize the loan before discussing revenge. Otherwise, the inability to repay the loan alone would be enough. He goes to jail.

"Wenwen, my dad's inheritance and house have been cheated away. I have nothing now, and I still carry a million bank loan..." Jiangdong unsuspectingly told them all, and hoped that Chen Wenwen could persuade Chen Mu to The time limit for his repayment was postponed, and he even helped him fight Jiang Qiyuan in a lawsuit.

Chen Wenwen was silent for a full minute, and said in a cold voice: "Let's break up!"

"what?"

"I said I broke up! Why did I fall in love with you? Don't you really think I like you? You are very handsome, but I still think your villa and company are better, but you do everything now No more, there are still a million debts, and even facing jail time, do you think you are worthy of me?"

Jiang Dong was stunned on the spot like an electric shock. After a while, Jiang Dong was like an angry beast, shouting frantically: "Chen Wenwen! You bitch!"

"Do you dare to scold me? What are you? I'll find my dad and let him deal with your unrepayable loan. You can wait to go to jail! Scammer!" Chen Wenwen suddenly became angry, and he was not emotional at all. Those who stayed hung up the phone.

The death of a loved one, the swallowing of property, the betrayal of his lover, the disaster of jail, all of which caused Jiangdong to be hit by an unprecedented blow, and he didn't even have the courage to live!

At this moment, Jiang Dong's mind suddenly heard a cold voice of Yu Jie...

"The sign-in spike system is successfully bound!"

"System Level: Level 1."

"Second kill option: 1 item."

"The host can choose to sign in at any place every day, and the system will randomly select the corresponding type of spike item according to the sign-in location. All items that the system spikes are from regular sources and the procedures are legal."

"The host can increase the level by injecting funds into the system (unlimited), and there is still 10 million experience (money) from the upgrade. The higher the level, the better the spike items, but the funds for the spike items must be earned by the host himself ."

A light curtain that only he can see immediately appeared in front of Jiang Dong's eyes. On the light curtain there were "coin/card" sockets and "QR code" logos, buttons with the words "sign in" and "upgrade", and backpack icons. There is also a box marked "?".

As a prospective college student who just finished the college entrance examination, Jiangdong naturally knew what the system was, but he couldn't think of it. When he was desperate, he actually had the system!

Does the counter-attack life begin today?

Jiang Dong excitedly clicked the "sign in" button on the light curtain.

"The sign-in location, the Blue Sky Villa area, the system began to filter the types of spike items..." Yu Jieyin landed, and the "?" grid on the light curtain began to flash continuously.

After a few seconds, the flashing stopped, and the "?" box turned into a paragraph of text. There are five sets of rooms in the small apartment school district of Wucheng Hanlin Courtyard. Each suite is 50 square meters, and the spike price is 9 yuan. Below the spike price, there is another " Yes and No buttons.

Wucheng is a small third-tier city in Jiangbei Province, and the Hanlin Courtyard belongs to the top school district in Wucheng. The house price reaches the ceiling level of 15,000 per square meter. The total value of the five sets is between 3.75 million and 4 million, which is only 9 yuan 9 ?

Although there is a gap between the world and the magic capital of the metropolis tens of kilometers away, it is also close to a gap of hundreds of thousands of times. It is absolutely nothing!

Jiang Dong clicked the "Yes" button without hesitation.

"Confirm the spike, please put money or card into the system." The cold Yu Jie's voice sounded again, also awakening Jiang Dong's thoughts.

Jiangdong quickly put the only ten dollars left in his pocket at the entrance of the "coin/card" light curtain. The banknotes disappeared, and the backpack icon immediately began to flash.

Jiang Dong put his hand on the backpack with a dull gaze. In an instant, he had five red real estate certificates in his hand.

"Lying grass!" Jiang Dong finally woke up from the shock, and quickly opened the real estate certificate. The name and ID number marked on it are all Jiang Dong's. He even downloaded an app about the property rights with his mobile phone, and it showed that he There are indeed five more school district rooms under his name...

"Lao Tzu's counter-attack life has begun! You all wait for me!" Jiang Dong growled in excitement.

The excitement had not faded, and Jiangdong's cell phone suddenly rang.

"Hey! We are Wucheng Inspection Division, are you Jiang Dong?" A serious male voice came out on the phone.

"I am." Jiang Dong's reply was very calm, but he was extremely angry. Chen Wenwen must have let her father do it. The Patrol Division came forward and wanted to send Jiang Dong to jail!

Jiang Dong really didn't expect that the good girl who had never even held her hands before was so vicious in her heart that she completely interpreted the corpse of the falling well into the corpse of the falling well. What is the difference from Jiang Qiyuan's family?

"Please come to the Police Department to record a statement. Someone sued you for economic fraud of 1 million yuan."

"Okay, I'll go over." Hanging up the phone, Jiang Dong's eyes instantly became cold, "Chen Wenwen, I want you to kneel down and beg me to forgive you!"

Putting the big red book in the backpack behind him, Jiang Dong opened his prestige and sent a group message of borrowing money. The system did not find change and swallowed his last dime. Can't let him go to the patrol department, right?

He can't wait to slap Chen Wenwen's superb father and daughter!